View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2009, 09:28 AM
I really enjoy Waterloo Road and was really sad about Maxine, she made me laugh. I guess the younger brother will be allowed to come home now once they realise Earl was the one with the gun. I was also thinking exactly the same about Mica!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:32 PM
My husband and I don't have children. Please can anyone tell me....... are schools really like Waterloo Road? Do all those things really happen in schools? And do teachers really put themselves out like they do in that programme for the children and their families in schools? Were just very interested to know thanks.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2009, 07:54 AM
No idea really. Teachers do put themselves out for famies and children but at the end of the day it is a drama series and all the events are a bit ott. I guess it is possible that single events might occur but not as many in one time frame and in one school.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
No idea really. Teachers do put themselves out for famies and children but at the end of the day it is a drama series and all the events are a bit ott. I guess it is possible that single events might occur but not as many in one time frame and in one school.
Yes I must agree, it is a bit ott.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2