Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by littlelab View Post
I assume your boy is uncastrated? His hormones will be in overdrive, he is marking because its natural to do so, he is saying 'she is mine' and this is 'my territory'. His urine will be stronger due to the testosterone and you will probably find it smells very fishy, which is due to the secretions from his anal glands.

Not a lot you can do other than cleaning with Biological washing powder and sprinkling your carpets with Bicarbonate of Soda, leaving down for a couple of hours and then hoovering.
Thank you for that, i wasnt sure if it was normal with a bitch in season or there was something more sinister going on, had a dog with kidney failure and it resembled his wee so, was a little concerned.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-02-2009, 07:11 PM
You may also find that your bitch will be marking too, she will be laying a scent for all the boys... kinda like 'come on boys come get me' ..lol
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by littlelab View Post
You may also find that your bitch will be marking too, she will be laying a scent for all the boys... kinda like 'come on boys come get me' ..lol
Oh great, better not invite any guests round for a while then, good job i just bought a new mop, think i'll be needing it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2