Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
er.......Barbados on 1st March
Bitch

Been before? Can make some great recommendations if not.

Gone are my days of two or three holidays a year
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Lucky you!!!! Not fair!!!!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 03:04 PM
I can honestly say that I am not jealous!! It's way too hot in the Caribbean for me!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
I can honestly say that I am not jealous!! It's way too hot in the Caribbean for me!
My husband thinks it's funny that I am always cold in the Caribbean. Well I am used to 40degrees+ in Asia!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Wah!! I can burn in Factor 50 and a T-shirt!

I burnt my shoulders in Jamaica on our last day. I'd been outside, waiting for the taxi to the airport for 10 minutes. I'd only got Factor 20 on, and it was 10am.....
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Can we please stop talking about hot places The OH has vaxed the carpet in the lounge today and I've got all the windows and doors open, trying to dry the carpet out before the kids get home from school - its bl@@dy freezing!!!!!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 03:31 PM
We are going to an apartment near Montpellier in the grounds of a Castle/Chateau - Driving there, stopping at a B&B half either way & hubby is so looking forward to crossing Millau Viaduct I am not Dogs will be in Kennels(the cost of that is nearly as much as holiday) Be nice just the 2 of us as we have taken my Sister & BiL in past.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
As for ever going camping, I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a stick That would be my idea of HELL Do like my luxuries
You and I are sooo alike, holidays to me are not cooking, not washing up, and yes, luxury....... and before anyone reminds me that I go tramping round ploughed fields looking for bombs, we do scrub up, glam up and eat very well in the evening! lol

Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Bitch

Been before? Can make some great recommendations if not.

Gone are my days of two or three holidays a year
I love that this is one of the few forums yu can use the word Bitch withut being censored

Oh, I nearly forgot that £4000 of Thomas Cook vouchers Charlie won, hmmmm perhaps we will go away after all lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2009, 06:10 PM
We haven't been abroad for ages, last time was Sri Lanka just after the tsunami, and before that we went to a place called Couples in Negril, Jamaica. We are staying at Amaryllis Resort and have got a beachfront place, so can't wait to be honest Girlies have been booked in kennel since September just to make sure I could get them in Eldest son is here now anyway fleeing a domestic dispute, I have piles of stuff everywhere, at least he didn't bring the 8 motor bikes with him, things could be worse So will have a ready made house sitter, just be glad to get away from the small mountains of racing leathers, helmets that seem to be breeding everywhere, oh and the washing
I love camping actually, I love to be in the lap of luxury as well (Couple can be highly recommended for this, you don't even have to move to get a drink whilst on the beach, stick a red flag in the sand and they come to you ) I would be quite happy to do a week or so's camping, but OH says he would rather gargle with battery acid, so that's out then
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm afraid I'm off on a Caribbean cruise again in Dec. got absolutely hooked last year.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >