Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Cold and blustery here this morning...got dragged around the woods at 7am so am still thawing out...Leon, on the other hand, is upside down snoring his head off!

Hope you all have a great day
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

Weather is pretty pants today but I'm not too bothered as I'm in the office all day.

My assistant retired last week so I'm all by myself today and for the next month as the internal applicant that's replacing her is only allowed down here for 2 hours a day. Gonna need another holiday by the end of May!!

Tonight I'm taking Monty to the vets to have his bum looked at, dread to think how much it's going to cost me. Still it's better to be safe than sorry.

After that we might go to agility but depends what time we get finished up at the vets and how Monty is feeling as yesterday he didn't want to do anything as he was sulking!

Have a great Monday everyone!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxx

Well Pat has a weeks holiday which is good as we have a few things we want to do.
It rained over night which I am glad about meant I didn't have to water the allotment, but it has gone chilly this morning, still never mind summer is round the corner I hope

Morning Shane, Morning Sis xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning All xxxxxx
Morning Steph

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. I'm off all week after my little op so heading out for a sunny walk with OH and Cassie. Hand seems to be doing fine. Just have to remember to not do anything with it! Have a good Monday all.
Morning J

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
My feet are still aching and my head is still sore and the weather is beginning to grow colder and grey... but who cares, I am off for 11 days!!! Yay!! And I am off tonight to the rescue centre to get my bunny Harvey a girlfriend, lucky Harvey!! Also am looking at adopting a new guinea pig to... but we will see.
Going shopping this morning and dog walking.
Sorry Baz has no work today Vicki, but at least the Gingers will have company at home with their daddy!!
Have a great day all
Claire xx
Morning Claire

Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
Morning all! I hope you are all well?

I've been mega busy recently arranging a big guinea pig trade with a friend in Denmark, she's driving over next month so we can do a blood swap with a few of the breeders, a much needed injection of fresh lines.

I have also been arranging my first guinea pig show for next month, its been relatively easy so far.... there's bound to be an issue somewhere!

Liz x
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Cold and blustery here this morning...got dragged around the woods at 7am so am still thawing out...Leon, on the other hand, is upside down snoring his head off!

Hope you all have a great day
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Morning vicki, morning all.

Weather is pretty pants today but I'm not too bothered as I'm in the office all day.

My assistant retired last week so I'm all by myself today and for the next month as the internal applicant that's replacing her is only allowed down here for 2 hours a day. Gonna need another holiday by the end of May!!

Tonight I'm taking Monty to the vets to have his bum looked at, dread to think how much it's going to cost me. Still it's better to be safe than sorry.

After that we might go to agility but depends what time we get finished up at the vets and how Monty is feeling as yesterday he didn't want to do anything as he was sulking!

Have a great Monday everyone!
Morning Esme

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2