View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 07:06 AM
How cool is that! The dog looks prefectly happy, though I'd have thought the straw up the top was a bit itchy to lie on!
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 07:34 AM
I have brought Millie to my old place a couple of times it was frowned apone 0.o''

I don't think it woud be good to bring her with me.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 07:44 AM
My late girls Reah and Meg came to work with me everyday they always stayed under my desk and in the summer had the door open so they could lie out in the garden out the back, but no ladder climbing

My late JRT Sally always went up ladders with my dad even on roofs, but we didn't teach her she just did it of her own accord
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 07:49 AM
both my parents were/are doctors, so there was no way sweep ever went to work. I would be allowed to take him to the yard, but he hates horses. So that's a no go!
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 10:07 AM
I work in a restaurant...so EHO wouldnt be too happy with that one...Though they would have a field day

we do have a few guide dog trainers in with puppies, so still get my dog fix
dog collar
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-06-2012, 11:16 AM
think it's nice to be able to take your dog to work BUT only f the circumstances are right obviously & your dog is well behaved etc & doesn't cause chaos!!!!

Originally Posted by mummysnoo View Post
Could you do this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-17814451
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 11:21 AM
My dogs go with me every day, but saying that, I don't work up ladders!
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Kiki came to the office so we could keep an eye on her post-spay (stepdad had been home for the first couple of days, we just wanted to minimise the time she was left with a collar on as she hated it)
Completely confused someone upstairs who came down muttering that they were "sure I just heard a dog barking..." only for Kiki to pop her out out from behind my desk

I did hint to my boss about bringing her in when her SA started but we've got a few more new people in the office and I think some are a bit wary of dogs, plus I'd feel bad leaving Casper alone (and two dogs in the office would be pushing it!)

I did have an honourary kitten for the day, it wandered in the back door one day and curled up on my desk (using my hand as a pillow!) and slept for ages. I tried calling its owner as it seemed very young to be out and about but no answer, I felt terrible turfing it out come home time but there are lots of houses behind the office so figured it was a safer bet to let it wander home than take it back to mine with a very cat-unfriendly dog!
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 05:46 PM
"His owner, Richard"
Er, yes it appears he is. No way would I risk my dog's life like that. He only has to slip once and it's over. The longer he's up there, the more chance there is of him falling and he's up there all day if his owner is thatching a roof as it's no a half hour job.
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 06:18 PM
People are welcome to take pets to my work. We have fish, snakes, other reptiles and dogs!

Sadly it would probably stress Kestral out I am planning on trying it one day as you never know unless you try but I think it will probably be a bit stressful for her with all the people and sounds.
She did used to come to my last job when she was a puppy though.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >