View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2009, 06:48 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, weather cannot make up its mind what its going to do. I am not worried off to my Friends for a while today to look at her Daughters wedding photos and a catch up.

It was lovely to meet Sam (spjurt) yesterday and her Friends and their dogs especially the gorgeous Marley. If I hadn't of got Ollie at home I would of stolen him. Gorden and I fell in love with him.

Good luck Sue good luck Laura.

Have a good day all and at todays gem.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 06:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Overcast here today too, still at least its not raining, we've had nothing but rain all weekend, Leon and I got caught in a hailstorm on our walks last night...not nice at all

I have a million and one things to do today, we set up a shop on ebay for Clives security items and the first of them sold yesterday so, as I've been placed in charge of that, I have a busy morning wrapping and posting all sorts of things. I love to be busy and have a purpose in life.

Have a good Monday all
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Monday again?!? Always seems to come round so soon! At least the weather is better today and at least after this week I have a full week off, can't wait!!

OH got home at 2:30am this morning and then took ages to settle Monty again as he was so excited from not having seen him for a week. They were both still in bed when I left for work this morning, lucky ******s!

Tonight will just be chilling out and watching Lost again totry and make more sense of it!

Have a good Monday everyone.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Morning all

Well looks like I'm going a walk like NOW according to Dougal, he's bouncing round like a mad eejit. well, a madder eejit than normal.

This afternoon, well ironing I guess. Has to be done before I go back to work and then I REALLY need to get to work on that assignment, only two weeks till it has to be submitted.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2