Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
You couldcome hun I'l make room for them,I put the kid's in the kennel's for one night. lol.xxx
YIPPEE..........................invited. Don't be suprised if one day I'm in your neck of the woods......... you'll be 'who's this mad brummie
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
YIPPEE..........................invited. Don't be suprised if one day I'm in your neck of the woods......... you'll be 'who's this mad brummie
Nah my Oh will prob say there is already one mad brummie in the house, what's one more.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 12:22 PM
I`m afraid I was naughty and just turned up....If they didn't show me round then I didn't consider them.

I have a lovely couple who look after Fudge when we go away, she gets spolied rotten and more exercise than she gets here!I would hate to have to use kennels again even though Fudge has always been looked after well there. It is just the personal touch of being in someone's house....

I hope all is well when you visit....
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Well, I certainly wouldnt be "interviewed" over the phone! Id say, come and look, and ask whatever you like when you do!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I`m afraid I was naughty and just turned up....If they didn't show me round then I didn't consider them.

I have a lovely couple who look after Fudge when we go away, she gets spolied rotten and more exercise than she gets here!I would hate to have to use kennels again even though Fudge has always been looked after well there. It is just the personal touch of being in someone's house....

I hope all is well when you visit....
Me too. I usually have Pat's brother, but he's changed jobs and working away.
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Well, I certainly wouldnt be "interviewed" over the phone! Id say, come and look, and ask whatever you like when you do!
I knew you'd say that
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Me too. I usually have Pat's brother, but he's changed jobs and working away.

I knew you'd say that

You'd be surprised at how many people want to quiz you over the phone but cant make the effort to come and look. We say, if you cant be bothered to see where your dogs are going and see how they will be cared for, we cant be bothered to talk to you over the phone, most times all they want is a price!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post

You'd be surprised at how many people want to quiz you over the phone but cant make the effort to come and look. We say, if you cant be bothered to see where your dogs are going and see how they will be cared for, we cant be bothered to talk to you over the phone, most times all they want is a price!
I have to say, bet your right Hun......I will be seeing them though, I'm just relieved that she didn't give me a 'special' time like some of them did.
Don't tell hubby, but the price didn't come into it, I'd sell HIS body to make sure they are ok. Ummmmmmmmmmmm wonder how much I'd get I could put him out on the streets
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 05:00 PM
I have to say, bet your right Hun......I will be seeing them though, I'm just relieved that she didn't give me a 'special' time like some of them did.
Don't tell hubby, but the price didn't come into it, I'd sell HIS body to make sure they are ok. Ummmmmmmmmmmm wonder how much I'd get I could put him out on the streets
i rekon pats priceless
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
i rekon pats priceless
Just been telling him what was said and guess what Hun....he thinks he's priceless too
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2008, 08:52 PM
If you get stuck, let me know and I could let them out, only half an hour down the road. If they like cats then they could stay here.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >