Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 07:04 AM
Good morning all

Looks beautiful and sunny outside, but it's very cold and windy. Doubt the sunshine will last long, but it's nice to see it putting in an appearance.

We were lucky yesterday, catching the only hour and half slot in the day when it didn't bucket it down. We even managed a Mcd's

Got some parcels coming this week, but don't know when. I'll guarantee they come when we are out! The post ones is OK because our lovely postman foregoes the signature and plonks parcels in the garage for me, but there is one that is coming by carrier and sometimes they aren't so accommodating. Still, if we miss 'em, we miss 'em and we'll have to ring which will at least tell us a definite day they are coming.

I've ordered a rain mac for Rosie. She never developed the more wiry coat so the rain seems to go straight through and she starts to shiver so, what the heck, I can stand the snide looks of other BT owners .

Well, Rosie is awaiting breakfast so I'd better feed her.

Have a good 'un all and Jess, we gotta see photos of puppy when he comes home
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-09-2012, 07:28 AM
'morning Vicki and all

Heard about flood alerts in Wales and South West, hope you're all OK

Weather here is good 'tho it did rain in the night, Bara went out about 4am but came back in pretty quick, Rianna has taken to being out all night recently, I think she's found somewhere dry 'tho.

Best wishes to all

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
there was a power cut this morning and our system didn’t come back on line. There’s nothing worse than having piles of work, and no PC to work with
I know the feeling Vicki, I used to think back to when we didn't have computers and how we did things, of course you are far too young to remember such times
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. I am still trying to get used to the clocks going back and trying to stay up until 11pm when my internal body clock says it is midnight, is not easy. Especially as I start getting the keyboard imprinted on my face at around 8pm!

It is already starting to get dark at ~5pm now and as soon as it does Pereg starts the "I am hungry, I am starving, I want my evening meal like NOW" - but if I give it to her she will want more later in the evening, and until she is weighed again in a couple of weeks I am keeping her on the strict weight-reducing diet.

Anyhow, it is a half day at the macolet today because of Yom HaKippurim so I had better get across to pick up salad stuff for Thursday as of course everything is closed tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 07:48 AM
Good morning all, and I hope your day brings you health, wealth and happiness
We have been much luckier here in the SE as our weather has been nothing like as bad us up north (yesterday was vile!). As I type the sun is out, beautiful blue skies with just a few puffy white clouds ..... I know, I know ... it won't last. The rain, wind and thunder apparently should be with us around lunchtime so I'm going to take the dogs out for a long walk shortly.
I hope nobody has been flooded. Keep dry and safe.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2012, 09:29 AM
We have had a months rain in about 24hrs here, and it's still going...

The garden is flooded, the drainage ditches at the side of the house and garden are overflowing (and they are 3ft deep)..

The dogs won't go out, the chickens hate it - only the ducks are happy!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2