View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Barrowdown
New Member!
Female 

27-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Well dogs have started on Canagan. They seem to like it. I'll keep you informed.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Oh that's good news. Glad they like it.
Roger Biduk
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Barrowdown View Post
I have just picked up a leaflet about Canagan Dog Food. It sounds great. Has anyone had any experience of it? Is it as good as it sounds.

Any opinions and replies would be welcome. I have six Border Collies, so as you can appreciate I need to get value for money as well as good food.
Canagan is OK, none of the really bad ingredients found in so many pet foods found across Europe; Eden sold in the U.K. is also all right.

Canagan has lower protein and higher carbohydrates than both Orijen and Eden and it's pricey for 12 kg but probably comparable to the other two in price.
Roger Biduk
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2