View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SarahJ
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2006, 04:04 PM
I would do what lizzel says and write a letter of how offended he was not to say embarassed in front of his friends how terrible in this day and age to come across blatant prejudice.

We was in a supermarket once and my daughter was in plaster casts walking about (it was to straighten her feet) and this woman with a little child similar age to mine said if you keep being naughty you'll end up like her (or words to that effect) i was incensed!! and told her what i thought too
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by lizziel View Post
People can be very judgemental and unkind. Perhaps he should write to the manager of the club and ask for their reasons, in writing, as to why he has been excluded from the club as he sees it as discrimination due to a disability and there are laws against that.

I agree and the police too , having a scar does not exclude you from police assistance if you are being attacked.. appalling!

Rachel
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2006, 02:09 AM
i am disgusted to hear this.

oh what lovely human beings we live amongst. I despair of our society. I never ever ever experience things like this in Ireland - never - and it absolutely maddens me to be in this hateful hellhole of a *cuntry*

xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2