Hi kicks

Felix looks familiar is he a corriedhu?

And they are all stunning collies
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Hello,

Thankyou. His Dad is Astra Ghost and his Mum Canen Molly Malone. He's a Bryning though, from the litter before Molly went to live with Laura. They had a repeat mating under the Corrie Dhu affix.

I've met a couple of siblings from both litters and they are lovely well made affectionate dogs, a real credit. BUT Felix is naturally the best of the bunch

H x
Jfk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-11-2010, 06:02 PM
I thought his face was familiar and very handsome. I have his half brother kyp, sired by ghost, but also not a corriedhu. Who are the other dogs you've met?
This has gone a bit off thread,sorry, but it's always lovely to come across " rellies"!

Any more piccies?
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 06:30 PM
It is lovely to come across the rellies!

He ran in the some flyball starters competitions with his litter brother Macauley, and we stayed in touch with Martyn who has Eddie for a while.

Echo from the second litter we see at some obedience shows and we've met one of the girls that I can't remember her name!

Pictures? Of Felix? Always! Can you post some of Kyp as well? Who's the Mum?

Felix and Echo

H x
Jfk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Lovely pics, I love felix's different coloured face. I've tried posting pics but I'm useless at technology and can't seem to get it to work.He has got a page on the corriedhu website if you wanted to have a look, there's a link in the site updates section. He's a blue Merle too. Kyps mum confusingly is also called Kip. I've never met close rellie, tbbs used corriedhu breac on her girlie Skye and I see a son of breac at agility shows. They really are great dogs aren't they, and seem to do so well at whatever job they're given. It sounds like you've done lots of different things with Felix and it's lovely to see some of the others

thanks for posting
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Wonderful photo, Hazel - looking just gorgeous
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Jfk View Post
Lovely pics, I love felix's different coloured face. I've tried posting pics but I'm useless at technology and can't seem to get it to work.He has got a page on the corriedhu website if you wanted to have a look, there's a link in the site updates section. He's a blue Merle too. Kyps mum confusingly is also called Kip. I've never met close rellie, tbbs used corriedhu breac on her girlie Skye and I see a son of breac at agility shows. They really are great dogs aren't they, and seem to do so well at whatever job they're given. It sounds like you've done lots of different things with Felix and it's lovely to see some of the others

thanks for posting
Ah that Kyp! He is a lovely looking dog, you must be pleased with him. Felix has done a bit of everything flyball, obedience, agility and sheepwork. He is retired now though as he has problems with his leg/shoulder/chest/spine. He was attacked by another dog and had to have a couple of op's and a skin graft. He is happy in himself though and remains absolutely 100% in temprement which is all I can ask for. He does PAT work now and enjoys every moment.

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Wonderful photo, Hazel - looking just gorgeous
Thanks Vicki x
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Aww Bless Lovely picture All gorgeous Thanks for sharing x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 10:14 PM
My lovely Felix boy! Love the others too but I have a very soft spot for him......
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless Lovely picture All gorgeous Thanks for sharing x
Thankyou x

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
My lovely Felix boy! Love the others too but I have a very soft spot for him......
He is a babe, it can't be denied
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >