View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris_Collins
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-06-2008, 10:14 AM
ps, just coz they say that their admin should contact you, if you like the company, dont rely on their admin staff. Keep tabs on their vacancies page, have a look say twice a month and look for developments. Pounce at the first sniff of anything suitable.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Chris_Collins View Post
ps, just coz they say that their admin should contact you, if you like the company, dont rely on their admin staff. Keep tabs on their vacancies page, have a look say twice a month and look for developments. Pounce at the first sniff of anything suitable.
Thanks Chris....I have made it first on my links bar!! Will check every Friday when I check the Jobcentre plus site aswell

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Have had a chat with my mum too now and I know you are all right its just so frustrating.

I will just keep battling on. Just phoned the other place where I went on the 10th of June and asked for feedback as I had not heard from them and was told I would have heard by mid last week. They phoned me back and said I hadn't heard as they hadn't made any decision as yet...so thats made me feel a wee bit better I am hoping they are in process of contacting my doc as they did ask me to fill out a form giving permission to do that due to my ill health. So all is not lost....yet!!

Thanks for your words of support guys.

x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 12:08 PM
awe Im so sorry you didnt make it this time, but chin up gall, there will be other jobs and you never know, this guy they have taken on may not like it,, he may not last the month,, it happens, x
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
awe Im so sorry you didnt make it this time, but chin up gall, there will be other jobs and you never know, this guy they have taken on may not like it,, he may not last the month,, it happens, x
Aw thanks Shona,

Fingers are still crossed for the job I told you about though closing date for that wasn't till Friday past!!

But the interview I had on Friday was for a great job with a great company and it was fab pay....but hey maybe another one will come up there in the future

ps. Did you get my pm about your wee spud?
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Sorry this one didn't come to fruition, and wishing you all the best for the latest interview x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Aw thanks Shona,

Fingers are still crossed for the job I told you about though closing date for that wasn't till Friday past!!

But the interview I had on Friday was for a great job with a great company and it was fab pay....but hey maybe another one will come up there in the future

ps. Did you get my pm about your wee spud?
I did thanks hun thought I had pm'd you back it all sounds ok just now but mabey another visit some time soon would be a good idea. x
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm sorry you didn't get it hunny but look at it as fate stepping in, you didn't get this one because something better is just around the corner. You'll see.

((Hugs))

Heidi
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2