Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2005, 05:18 PM
feisty can also be used for aggressive dogs too as Im sure you are aware

Laura ( who is a member on here has a gorgeous irish girly).

Take a look in the dog breeds section of the board and there should be some pics.
If you are after a True irish then she can probably offer you more information

if you are after a KC staff then lots of us can probably help

good luck in your search
pete
Almost a Veteran

29-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by tom
Because after reading on some forums, they say a lot of the show dogs are unhealthy fat lumps with no heart and who can barely walk 100 yards, and this is something I definately do NOT want.
you could also say you were takin much more of a risk of having a dog who was not kc registered and of supposedly irish lines having worse health implications later on in life as with no hard evidence of pedigree how would you know were the dogs came from .and as alreasdy has bin said i have as kc staff who has no health probs.
tombotha
Dogsey Junior

29-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by pete
Originally Posted by tom
Because after reading on some forums, they say a lot of the show dogs are unhealthy fat lumps with no heart and who can barely walk 100 yards, and this is something I definately do NOT want.
you could also say you were takin much more of a risk of having a dog who was not kc registered and of supposedly irish lines having worse health implications later on in life as with no hard evidence of pedigree how would you know were the dogs came from .and as alreasdy has bin said i have as kc staff who has no health probs.
I will try and remember what forum it was, they weren't actually slating all KC dogs, saying there were some excellent examples, just they crufts champions and the like if I remember rightly, especially one dog called ch casanova or something similar.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2005, 05:28 PM
It was this forum...and that is one persons opinion
tombotha
Dogsey Junior

29-01-2005, 05:29 PM
The forum was on http://www.staffordtribute.com/pop-up.htm.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2005, 05:29 PM
link doesn't work
tombotha
Dogsey Junior

29-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Archer
link doesn't work
hmmm dunno why, try this link direct to the forum http://staffordtribute.com/phpBB/index.php
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2005, 05:34 PM
also it is worth noting that Casanova is the holder of the most CCs gained in this breed
pete
Almost a Veteran

29-01-2005, 05:34 PM
yes at the end of the day its peoples opinions but these peoples opinions of kc champs is very different to people who judged them given them the cc's to make them champion ,s the judges who have bin judgeing these dogs for up to 30 years or more no there breed and i think if they thought it was a very unhealthy dog wouldnt make it champion i have aked people who have judged for over 20 to 30 years and all have said the kc dog havent changed so why do the peple say they have i dont know.
tombotha
Dogsey Junior

29-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Yoe see, in my opinion, thats a gorgeous dog, but for some reason all the lads on the forum I mentioned were taking the mick saying it wasn't at all "game" and had no heart
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »