View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-02-2011, 05:40 PM
thanks smokey..i will feed my guys anything i can get my hands on...lol...people in my community dropp stuff off at the drive way..most dont like comming upthe drive ...dog fear...lots of deer.ducks and even bear meat,most are cleaning there freezers out at hunting season, and the butcher and i a GOOD friends....tripe ends and pieces,i was onece givin a piece of donkey!!and in the summer.....snakes....eeeyuck...EA loves them,she dosnt mess around..she sees she kills she eats...snakes..my wife is fine with that ...less to spend on food!!!! and .....she hates them with a passion!!!
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Therefore it is neither better or worse than fresh meat per se!
I totally agree but it was more the fact that the member of staff was saying that their dry complete food was 'better' (because it contained fresh meat) than something that contained meat meal.

As krlyr said theres more meat in meat meal than there is in 'fresh' meat in a dry food

I watched with great interest the video clip on PAH webbo of their 'nutritional advisor' talking about this new range hoping to hear all about how the 'fresh meat' content was x y z. Disappointed when all it was was him sat reading out the 'icons' that were on the back of the packet?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2