Female 

07-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Poor, poor dog

I hope they find the sick person who did this
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 08:10 PM
How is it no-one took a note of the registration number? It's the absolutely first thing I would have done.
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
if he can do that to a dog, he is more than capable to doing it to a child. sick b******
You read my mind - I do hope they find the sick b*stard
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Thats so bad, i thnk i would of too the dog away from him Please let us know if they trace him, the evil git
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 08:42 PM
I am so mad and upset about this I can't believe he got away with that poor dog. I hate people like this, they deserve to be beaten up just like they do to a helpless lil baby dog. I hope they catch him, and lock him away!
Argh I hate this world, why are some people so horrendously horrible!
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2007, 08:46 PM
to be honest if i had of witnessed this horrific event, regardless of how stupid it would have been I would have done everything in my power to try to get that dog off him. I cannot believe someone would do this. Things like this make me really really angry
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
The man wants stringing up and beating with a baseball bat!! I'll do it!!!!!!!!!
Nice idea, but I think it woud lead to a national shortage of baseball bats!

This really disturbs me, apart from what the poor dog and child have suffered, just what is this b****** capable of if he can carry out an attack like this in a public place?

As Vicki has said, how come no one took his registration no.? It must have been really shocking to witness but it sounds like it went on for some time and if people were frightened to intervene themselves, then the reg no. would have been a really good idea. Also when so many people carry mobiles with cameras then I would have hoped that someone could have taken a picture of him to give to the police.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 09:21 PM
the worrie is I dont think they will find a dog even if they get him, If he was prepared to do that in public I feel when he got home he would just put an end to its existance, even more so if he had badly injured the dog From what I read the dog was only little and to stamp on its head,................ I dont think the police are looking to find the dog alive,
they may already have the reg of the car with any luck, I also felt quite sick when I read it,
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 09:25 PM
what on earth is it that makes some people do this to a poor wee dog?
Unbelievable.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
what on earth is it that makes some people do this to a poor wee dog?
Unbelievable.
I cant imagine what the wee thing did to spark such a violent reaction, I just hope the wee boy is alright, people who snap like that should not be around children, the other train of thought is the wee boy may have been playing up and the dog did a minor thing, so he vented his rage on the dog, with the dog probably gone is the kid safe???? I would not be to confident on that one,
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »