Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Callum
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Thumbs up from me too,
There's NO need for a lot of it and I enjoy seeing the pics and learning about all the dogs on the site. Im still a noob but its sad to see some threads going the way they have

Great blog.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 12:56 PM
People must realise that whatever comments are made about the club side of things we still LOVE the dogs. They are a pleasure to see and I love their many expressions and faces.It is also great to see them getting lots of rosettes in the virtual show......Keep the pics coming.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 01:47 PM
I think they are stunning dogs and it is my intention to be a proud owner of one in the future, I have 2 GSDs at the minute and when Zeita is older would love a NI they are stunners and I have only ever read positive things about them, so don't quite understand why some people are being so negative against them
Animal
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Great blog, and I can feel safe to post on this one ;P I have three Northern Inuits, all great temperaments but different in their own little ways and quirks that they have. Yes of course they can be norty and I could cheerfully throttle them sometimes lol, but I wouldn't be without a single one of them No matter how bad a day I might be having they always cheer me up, and they all adore being cuddled so thats a big happy boost right there! Aww my big hairy bears, bless 'em you gotta love 'em, and I do, I love them all to bits
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 04:09 PM
I love seeing pictures of the NI dogs , Sadly i dont know a lot about the breed but i do enjoy reading the posts and learning about hem on the forum , great blog Hali
xxdk
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 04:35 PM
I love reading about the NI and learning about its traits and characteristics. I love seeing the photos and hearing about the many exploits and adventures... and think anyone who owns one should be proud of their dog, just like we should all be proud of our own chosen dogs.

Great post Hali.
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Northern Inuits are beautiful dogs, and I love seeing pics of them and reading what they have been up to
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Good post Hali.I'd hate to see some NI people disappear off here cos they feel picked on. I love the dogs got to cuddle one in the flesh on the dog creche at Dorset, it was awesome. xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 05:01 PM
I love NIs and Utes too, and feel it's a real shame that their owners are got at for whatever reason.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2007, 05:16 PM
I think they are lovely dogs too, and would love to see more pics of them!!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >