Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

01-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by inca
honest azz it's true and she took all the lightbulbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and left no window keys and to really take the mick she took the dustbins as well ...........and we payed her full asking price , what a meanie !!!!
I heard of someone who wanted to SELL the carpets with the house they were selling the buyers of the house said no they did not want to buy them, they found on the day they moved in ALL the carpets had a blade running thro them in an X so they were unuseable!!!!!! I would have charged them for the removal costs!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Clarence I have just had to tell mine off for nicking the lovely roast chicken I had cooked for tea. It was going to be really nice roast chicken smothered in garlic butter. Turned my back for one second to answer the phone and they dragged it off the counter. Why not borrow a throw from somebody and put it on there whenever you have someone to view the house?

Inca I bought a house from someone who did that. We moved in 'new' fitted kitchen, as soon as we put the boxes of plates on the work surfaces the whole lot caved in and we had to buy a new kitchen on our first day in there. They also left a cooker 'good working order'. Like hell it was! Yes, they even took the wheelie bins. They did leave us with an attic full of junk and an old xmas tree. We did make them pay the 5% deposit mind so they were probably just getting their own back
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Clarence that's terrible about your couch! One of my dogs chewed up the couch too. I'm still furious for all of the things he chewed. I should have gotten him a crate... Try that like everyone mentioned. It will save the rest of your house. In the mean time there are many ways to hide the chews while you show your house.
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2004, 12:46 PM
She has a crate already- this was done while OH was returning a chewed up snail to the garden that Libby had decided to bring in as a doggy delicacy.

would you like a pup Barbara?? i could wrap her up real pretty for you and ship her over first thing in the morning
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2004, 01:07 PM
lol, no chewers allowed here. I got really lucky with my new pup. She hasn't chewed a thing. When she's attempted to a simple No has deterred her. We've been really lucky so far! I remember the chewing days with the other though
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

01-07-2004, 02:23 PM
I have to say that there will be no more puppies for me - the damage drives me bananas. My dogs have ripped my leather sofa having a fight on it after Willis let them into the front room through the "dogproof" babygate
Bon
Almost a Veteran

01-07-2004, 02:33 PM
I am sorry you are having such a bad day Clarence.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2004, 10:25 PM
I hope that your felling more cheerful today Clarence, and forgiven your little bundle
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-07-2004, 05:26 AM
Sorry to hear about your couch Clarence. My two ripped up a custom made couch and loveseat to shreds in under two hours. Grrrrr!! So, being the smart person that I am, I figured I would just go to a furniture store and buy whatever they had. Bought a leather couch and loveseat that are now so full of punctures and tears (just from jumping up and playfighting) that they look like they've developed small pox. They are only six months old to boot (the new furniture).
Joe
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Clarence,

Joe says he can come and live with us. Joe hates his sofa so someone ripping it up would be a godsend.

Norman
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >