View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 08:13 PM
I can donate some items, just some craft items my mum and i make not sure if it's what you are after. Also some handmade Kenyan items from a tribe that my Mum is involved with. Also some cards from the Greyhound rescue i support. Do i send them to you? Let me know and i'll see what i can gather together. xxxx Gentle hugs to Shady. xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Well it would have to be someone either in Birmingham or they be prepared to get me at a weekend.... I don;t drive Soz xx

I am prepared to do a room for someone if they want .... the rest is upto you ie how much to charge etc., or what they want to donate for the service
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
OMG I wish I was nearer I NEED a painter and decorator!!!!!
Awww shame that I love decorating....as Pat will confirm LOL
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I mean't to add if by the off chance we raise more than her treatment costs then anyone that has donated cash will have the option of having a share of it back, or I will donate it to Clarks Farm greyhound rescue, who started the appeal for Shady, and who have allowed me to use thier paypal account for all people that want to pay by paypal, and then they write a cheque payable directly to the vet.
Can I just add, I raised over £3000.00 for Reah when she needed her legs doing, if you speak to your local paper they are more than willing to do a story you know, surprising how much that helps, also I organised a sponsored walk round sutton park and Birmingham Dogs home got involved, your local rescue may want to help if you can do something like that.....it also helped BDH to home some of thier dogs at the time they brought some on the walk, contact the TV and radio too, they are always up for a story regards the needs of a animal.......again you will be surprised on how much this will help your cause

ps....don;t be afraid to do it.....it all helps and alot of people will want to support Shady xxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
I can donate some items, just some craft items my mum and i make not sure if it's what you are after. Also some handmade Kenyan items from a tribe that my Mum is involved with. Also some cards from the Greyhound rescue i support. Do i send them to you? Let me know and i'll see what i can gather together. xxxx Gentle hugs to Shady. xxxx
Thankyou that would be lovely. If you can email me pics of the items with a brief description, then I can add them. Not sure yet but I may be able to add postage costs to what they bid, if not I will reimburse you from the proceeds and notify you of the winners and where to send them if that is ok.
I really do want to get this auction up and running this week if possible, so doing it this way would save time.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well it would have to be someone either in Birmingham or they be prepared to get me at a weekend.... I don;t drive Soz xx

I am prepared to do a room for someone if they want .... the rest is upto you ie how much to charge etc., or what they want to donate for the service
Thats fab, thankyou. I will state they also have to provide thier own materiels.
If you can pm me where you are in Birmingham then it may help with getting someone fairly local.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Can I just add, I raised over £3000.00 for Reah when she needed her legs doing, if you speak to your local paper they are more than willing to do a story you know, surprising how much that helps, also I organised a sponsored walk round sutton park and Birmingham Dogs home got involved, your local rescue may want to help if you can do something like that.....it also helped BDH to home some of thier dogs at the time they brought some on the walk, contact the TV and radio too, they are always up for a story regards the needs of a animal.......again you will be surprised on how much this will help your cause

ps....don;t be afraid to do it.....it all helps and alot of people will want to support Shady xxxx
Thanks I will and well done with what you raised for Reah, that was fantastic. Hopefully I can do the same for Shady. xxx
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 11:00 PM
I can do one of my 1/2 splats
Its a needle felted back end of any animal on a felt bookmark
Here some ideas of ones I have done in the past

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:04 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I can do one of my 1/2 splats
Its a needle felted back end of any animal on a felt bookmark
Here some ideas of ones I have done in the past

LOL they are great . I've never seen anything like that before, so yes please. If you could take photo of the one you do email it to me, I could put it on the auction. I'm sure people will love that. Thankyou for offering to help xx
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Cool
I will just to a custom one - they pick the animal or breed and I will give it a go
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2010, 09:26 PM
My sister has said that she will do a drawing for you.
Her speciality is Disney Characters and she said you can chose which one! It will be in either pencil or biro.

I will get a frame for it, so it's all nice and what not.
It will be A4 size.

Just let me know!

(I know the auction has already started, but I've been thinking for ages what I could do to help you, and only just thought, I could rope my sister in!!)

x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
My sister has said that she will do a drawing for you.
Her speciality is Disney Characters and she said you can chose which one! It will be in either pencil or biro.

I will get a frame for it, so it's all nice and what not.
It will be A4 size.

Just let me know!

(I know the auction has already started, but I've been thinking for ages what I could do to help you, and only just thought, I could rope my sister in!!)

x
Thats fantastic, Thankyou. Things can be added to the auction anytime till it closes, so new things will be added reguarly.
Could I put it that the highest bidder chooses which disney character they want drawn?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >