View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:11 PM
I always believe everything i read!! And then if I find something out i am really disapointed and feel silly.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Come for a visit Rune
Careful what you wish for (G)!

rune
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
I always believe everything i read!! And then if I find something out i am really disapointed and feel silly.
I'm the same as you...I always believe people and then feel a fool when it comes to light that they've had us on.

Fortunately for me, I've met a few people from Dogsey so at least I know I can believe some of the posts

There are, of course, a lot of people on here that I do believe but haven't met...it seems to be the ones that hardly post, then come out with some huge revelation that trick me
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Careful what you wish for (G)!

rune
I am waiting for someone to head over here, I am so envious of all these meet ups of Dogsey people, want to kidnap so many doglets and their owners
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:28 PM
ANd here's me leading a boring normal life when I could invent one on here...

OK...suggestions anyone..am not that inventive?

(but on a serious note!..I did discover someone on [a social network] telling all and sundry how they owned this horse...pics and everything..and they don't even own a goldfish and the pics were from a local riding school..

Another muppet told everyone he raced stock cars..and posted pics of a huge crash..and said.."I was at the back of that"..SO me big mouth couldn't take it any longer and said.."YEAH you were, you were in the crowd loser!! you've never raced in your life"
I was friends with his dad..who DID race..so I knew for a fact he hadn't..and we aren't talking a 12yr old here!!)
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Come for a visit Rune
So the next walk meet up is over there then......looks like your going to have a fair few visitors then LOL
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Oh yes I'm up for that one!!!

I really couldn't do with the lying, imagine having to think everytime you posted what was said last week etc, if anything I said didn't add up it would genuinally be down to senile dementia
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
So the next walk meet up is over there then......looks like your going to have a fair few visitors then LOL
Woo hoo yeap Hang on that means Tornado Tess hmmmmmmm she could teach Louis all her norty ways and Jed would follow as well Reah and Scratch would get on well I think
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Oh yes I'm up for that one!!!

I really couldn't do with the lying, imagine having to think everytime you posted what was said last week etc, if anything I said didn't add up it would genuinally be down to senile dementia
Your booked in too Ali, I agree I think the effort in lying would be too hard and you need to be consistent not to trip up and I would be in the same group as you
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2010, 05:27 PM
That's the trouble you need to remember what you posted and where LOL!

This was concerning dogs and that's why I continued reading and searching and oh boy this person has a hell of alot of experience with different breeds,poodles,beagles,huskies,dalmatians,malamute s,poms,dobes,rotties as well as claiming to breed several different breeds,be a dog trainer,behavourist, oh and a cat breeder too

All at such a young age,obviously they lead a very busy lifestyle and must have more than 24 hours in one day
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Can I come??? Pwease?! I haven't managed to meet anyone in the UK (yet!!!) but sure I could manage that trip! Not sure Kia would like the heat though!

I'm rubbish at lying. Not that I try very often. But even my little white lies don't fool anyone! And besides, you always get caught in the end so whats the point? It'll only end in embarrassment. I do believe everything I read though so can be easily fooled

Silly people trying to tell porkies! It's just not nice!

Sarah xoxox
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >