View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Morning, everyone. It's 4:30 a.m. and I am going in for my drivers permit test today. I am also going with mother to take the poor old cat into the vet. Hope she is all right, she is getting old.

I have been studying for ages as well as all night long. I cannot sleep, I'm very anxious. I'm not sure I will pass, but if not... I'll just keep studying and try again, right? Wish me luck!

Jadey is snoring like a freight train down here, so Nigredo is staring at me like "REALLY?" but he will be fine and his head is already nodding off as we speak. Pooks, my cat is ripping about the house like a loon and Blue... as usual, is no where to be found.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Great pics Rosebud... they are beautiful. Bye peeps, will be back in later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Morning Linda hope today is more peaceful.
Morning Malka hope the hands warm up soon.
Morning Myra good luck for today.
Lovely pictures Rose.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Morning Everyone, lovely photo's Rosebud

Malka I wont envy you the chicken back sorting. Poor Pereg thought if she gave you the eye you would relent and let her have some.

It is foul out there this morning I had a waterproof jacket on and a plastic mac on top of that and still got soaking wet. Poor Amber too soaked through but she loves the towelling dry afterwards though.

Have a good day everyone and stay warm and dry and most of all safe everywhere is flooded again! God bless.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Morning, everyone. It's 4:30 a.m. and I am going in for my drivers permit test today. I am also going with mother to take the poor old cat into the vet. Hope she is all right, she is getting old.

I have been studying for ages as well as all night long. I cannot sleep, I'm very anxious. I'm not sure I will pass, but if not... I'll just keep studying and try again, right? Wish me luck!

Jadey is snoring like a freight train down here, so Nigredo is staring at me like "REALLY?" but he will be fine and his head is already nodding off as we speak. Pooks, my cat is ripping about the house like a loon and Blue... as usual, is no where to be found.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Great pics Rosebud... they are beautiful. Bye peeps, will be back in later
GOOD LUCK TODAY.. will keep you in mind and heart and yes, always can try again... Good attitude, that will relax you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Morning Moyra. Hope you and Amber dry out soon.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Could not resist taking this.. the "kitchen" which means the main downstairs room in rural Ireland, is open plan so the stairs are at the side.
The cats watch the dogs in the kitchen from the bannisters...

Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Lovely scenery Rosebud and I love that photo of the cats!

Nippy - You could find all sorts in those drawers.

Good luck at the vets Myra - I hope the cat is okay.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Moyra - I am not the slightest bit squeamish about handling raw chicken and have it down to a fine art - like a conveyor belt! Chicken pieces [or whatever] in the sink. Freezer bags to my left. Pick up a bag with left hand, a chicken piece [or whatever] in my right hand and put it in the bag - which is then put on the left side of the sink.

When all done it is hand-washing time, get out a large tray and put it on the right side of the sink, and one by one pick up the bags, shake the backs [or whatever] down to the bottom of the bag, roll it up and put it on the tray. When everything is done [or the tray full] the bags are put in the freezing compartments [making sure there is enough space between them as Three Bees has an air-flow cooling system].

And then wash my hands yet again!

Smaller things such as turkey gizzards, hearts, livers etc take a bit longer to do as there are more of them bought at a time, but it is very satisfying when everything is sorted, packed and frozen, because it is all for both Da Booger and for myself, so I know I always have food in for both of us. The only difference is that she has hers raw and I cook mine!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi
All the best MYRA
NIPPY JEN,is turning out her drawers You could wash them!!
Gorgeous Pics Rosebud
Wee quickie from me,youngest is home today,tummy bug Will have to come with,Lacey is going to get pampered
Hope everyone is well and its sunny where you are.lovely here
Later
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-02-2014, 11:43 AM

Myra!
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »