Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Morning all

Hope everyone is well or improving....

My cough and face ache is almost gone so I'm happy. I'm trying out one of those oven cleaning kits. I've got all the shelves in a sealed bag with some liquid and the bottom of both ovens covered with what's left. My friend used one and said it was fantastic so when I saw it in aldi yesterday at £2.49 I thought I'd give it a go.
Then I've brought home a huge box of my step father's "papers" to sort through and shred of possible.......I'm absolutely positive that he has no need to keep bills from 2002 and all the virgin adverts telling him how much he can save (he only has freeview). I think he has lost the confidence to throw things away "just in case". He says I'm his memory and sorter outer now so he doesn't have to worry....which is a good thing as he's terrible if he worries about stuff.
Right I'd best get on with it.

Have a good day folks
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 09:15 AM
Morning all.
Good luck with the hair Helena I had a good cut yesterday, a little short but hey it will grow. It looks a nice shape. Glad Zenas ear is looking better.
Hi Lynn hope you are well. Brians foot is dreadful. Might even phone the doc again in a mo.
Jenny, I hope you get that sunny day
Mandy what a dreadful shift you had. Hope your boss sticks up for you.
Moyra as I just said to Lynn, hubby's foot is not good. Have a look;

Hope you have all had your breakfast!!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Ouch Jenny that foot looks painful
Morning Rosebud hope you feel better as the day goes on. You'll be living on broad beans I love them as well but nowhere to grow them in my yard except in pots but Taffy would cock his leg up against them & kill them
Hope the hair colour goes well Helena Doesn't take long for the van season to come around again does it.
Moyra earache isn't nice. Could it be sinus trouble
Lovely blue skies here at the moment so I've hung the washing out again that got wet in yesterday's shower. It should dry
Just the usual again here today.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Morning everyone. I was late up this morning, good job I don't have work.

Taking mum to hospital this afternoon for her to be sedated and have her procedure. So hopefully later today they will be able to tell us what the outlook is for her. She is looking so frail lately.

Poor Charly is still in agony since her laparoscopy weeks ago, its not helped that she is all alone in Surrey this week as Ash is in the isle of White with the army and I am unable to get there to help her. She is not able to sleep with the pain. She can't drive so can't get anywhere.

Beautiful sunny day out there so I am about to let the asbo kitten out for a little while. Hopefully she will behave herself and not disappear or end up on the roof .

Hope everyone is ok. Enjoy the sun as I am sure I heard the dreaded snow word mentioned on the news this morning for friday
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Morning
GILL Word of warning!!Those oven cleaners are great but dangerous,I got a nasty burn from that stuff Please be careful xx
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Morning
GILL Word of warning!!Those oven cleaners are great but dangerous,I got a nasty burn from that stuff Please be careful xx
Lots of cold water will ease the burns.

So allergic to all chemicals never use that kind of thing; an unperfumed scouring cream and bleach is all.. whatever happened to Vim and Ajax? Never see them.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Afternoon all as it is well past noon. Up at stupid o'clock as I had been assured of a towel delivery between 8am and 5pm but of course it has yet to arrive, and I really could have done with at least one hours more sleep.

Must have a coffee and ketchup before I try to take in whatever I thought I had posted.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 10:44 AM
Oh,lots going on this morning and not all good
NIPPY JENNY...poor Hubby,that looks very painful,bless him.What's the plan of attack?He so does have nice feet though,I love feet
MANDY(( hugs))sorry you had to endure someone's else's bad manners and rudeness Get rude people in all walks of life,no matter where they come from!Hope today is better for you
MOYRA, earache is horrible,added to toothache and that's agony really hope you can get something to help(( hugs))
Hi LYNN&HELENA,you sound busy and in great form
BEV,poor Charly (( hugs))
Need to look back see who I missed,bit dizzy this morning bouncing as usual and ready to tackle my list
No MALKA yet?hope she's ok
Not much news here,Sarah started her job at 9am so will have to wait to see how she's getting on.House was very quiet last night,no music or tv blasting
Very cold this morning at Walkie time but the sun is out.Patio really needs a good clean but if I take out the power washer out I'll be there all day Once I start,I can't stop Think maybe a run over with the garden brush and a bit of Jeyes will do
Lacey needs a groom,so hopefully get in for tomorrow.Coffee first
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Oh,there's MALKA...good morning
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Morning All...

made it for morning roll call....

Hope it goes well for your Mum Bev, must be a worry. My cats are going round the house like hooligans this morning, I am waiting until the sun goes round and then they are going out in their run!!! Good Luck with drying those tiles out, jenny, will the boys be helping put them in a neat row sorry to see you had a bad night, hope your boss backs you up, not nice to work in an atmosphere, I worked in a mostly male environment when I was working and it was awful.... that foot does look painful Nippy , have you looked at using turmeric....I know I keep banging on about it, but I have read sooooooo much about it.....Dosent seem five mins since you were shutting down the vans, Helena...and it is almost into March....where ever has the year gone sorry to see there are still some in the sickbay, hope you soon feel better xx Hope Dillion is behaving himself, while his daddy is away...

Well.....it is a beautiful sunny day here in the Fens, Gorden hasn't nicked all the Orb....

Am having my haircut today. I am going to the college, was nearly cancelling it, cos this flippin cold has returned with a vengance , so will be taking loads of tissues Will try to get the dogs out first, or maybe the first lot, then it will still be light to take the second wave out....it does seem to stay light for much later now, when do we change the clocks...is it forward or back

Done the hoovering, dusting and got the fire laid, so I am now off for more tea and a sit out with the dogs and watch the chickens, the homebred cockerel was delicious on saturday night. I love watching them potter about, and it is so much more chilled in their run, now the bullies have gone

AND, I still have lights after my repair job.
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »