View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Love the pic of Teazle enjoying the train. Tyto loves train travel so he is well pleased to know that in a couple of hours time we will be on one or two of them. I have packed his favourite ball, toy and bone and he keeps sniffing the case knoqing that something is going on. Can't pull the wool over an old dog's eyes. Not that he is that old. Have fun in the sun peeps if we get any. bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 01:41 PM
This is the first year I have not done any veggies. Not even tomato plants. I just haven't found enough up and at em to do anything. Steve is my problem he gets in my way. I learned today that although I have been doing the grass cutting he has done next door and not charged her a penny! Pits! Think I will take time out!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Happy holiday Brenda, have a great time!!!! hope you get plenty of sunshine
Sue and Tumbleweed, Teazle looks so cute enjoying that view. I did have to google french beans as in my ignorance i didn't know what the heck one was... i know it as a green bean... i can now be all posh and address it as a french bean!
i am useless at growing stuff, mums mate gave me tomato plants the other year, i took real good care of them and i got 3 tiny tomatoes grow and then stop...basically i got nothing!!! Have you seen those plants that are hybrid things? you grow potatoes and tomatoes on the same plant.... brilliant!!!
had a nightmare this morning, between my mum and dad they managed to let kota out the front! she was off up the field, dad called her and she came right back but i was livid, the rule is you don't ever ever leave the porch door open, if you are taking something large out you put the dogs behind the gate in the lounge, for whatever reason dad took the suitcase out and left the porch door open, mum opened the interior one and of course off went Kota, she then stood there with the interior door and front door open with deags running round loose.... then the best bit was she said that if my dad hadn't been out the front the dog would have gone!! no she wouldn't as she wouldn't have been out, both dogs are ut behind the gate if i go to the door to collect a parcel and before i open the inside door i look through the little glass panel to ensure the front door is shut, i then step out and shut the interior door behind me and if i am chatting to someone i go and stand on the step... i swear my hair turned grey!!!!! i will be reminding them of the rules when they get back off holiday
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Moyra, we keep telling you, and he keeps getting away with it!!!! You are too good you really are. Had Lona and Mabs on the river this morning, took Cariad and Keshi onto the field and then into the woods, lots of bluebells out up there. Everyone's having an afternoon sleep now, watching telly when I should be out shopping, getting a bit late now, may just sit and watch telly and be bone idle, can last till tomorrow Have a great holiday Brenda, we'll miss you loads. Love the Bluebell Railway piccies, Tumbleweed, you're gradually getting to be yourself again aren't you. Very grey and cool today, a fine rain this morning, but seems to have gone now, yesterday was such a nice day as well. Hope you've had a lovely lunch with Beth, Lynn, then you've got Gordon home for a couple of extra days which is nice, is there more DIY in the offing for him or are you on Time Out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 03:06 PM
Moyra, i know he is your lad and everything and you love him to bits but he should be helping you and treating you with a bit of respect, it is a 2 way street really, if he doesn't want to help you then maybe you shouldn't help him so much.
i am hopping mad. i ordered some stuff from ebay, a dress (i know don't faint!!) a skirt (again don't faint Lol) and some hareem pants, they sent me a track number... it just kept saying in transit so i emailed requesting the right number,they blamed royal mail so i confirmed with royal mail the parcel didn't exist, i waited and they again blamed royal mail so i opened a dispute, they have relied sayingbe patient they have spoken to royal mail, parcels get delayed etc etc i rang royalmail again who said it is rubbish, the parcel doesn't exist and for me to call ebay to get them to look into it... i eventually found a number for ebay who said i have to wait while the 30th and then they will try to get me my money back, i have told them to look at his feedback and they will see this is a excuse he is now using repeatedly, to a lot of people £18 isn't a lot but to me it is a lot of money to lose, just waiting for an email back now to say that i am wrong and my parcel will be with me...what a load of nonsense, i really wanted the stuff to
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2015, 03:12 PM
I've read somewhere that ebay disputes are settled by computer!!! I don't deal with people on ebay unless they have a 99.9% score, anyone can have something go wrong, so I let them have the .1% but any higher than that I won't buy from them
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 04:43 PM
At least I know where I stand with my son now! If he cannot charge the neighbour for the work he does then he can damn well do the same for me..............or I shall just leave it all to him anyway!

He is going out to the club tonight, I wanted to take him out to dinner but he doesn't want to know. Good! Have fun I am pulling the plug now, Goodnight, God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Nite Moyra, you're going to have to start being harder, he's an adult now, not a child
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2015, 05:00 PM
TW, this person had pretty good feed back considering they have sold 59000 odd items, i am not the only person he has given this excuse to, well if the stuff isn't here by the 30th then ebay will hopefully give me the money back, just a case of finding something else i like i suppose, serves me all right for trying to go all girly anyway lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Griff if he's done it before, then surely it would have affected his feedback. I hope you get your stuff, but over a week is too long to wait in my opinion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >