View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2008, 10:12 PM
So pleased that you have enjoyed yourself so much. Lovely horse too, very pretty.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Thanks hun,

I've been looking up training horses a bit and now I'm interested! (First have to become more confident around them).

I've already committed myself to training dogs, cats, rats, chickens and cockateils but now I really want to work with horses at some point too!
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-06-2008, 10:51 AM
She looks lovely! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Oh she's stunning you lucky thing!
Me and one of the girls I work with have been talking about getting a horse together - fingers crossed
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Ooh fingers crossed for you!

I'm taking my friend with Rhia to meet my aunt's horse Bella who's a scatty nutter of a Hunter. She's absolutely beautiful and Jess wants to try getting her to accept her.

Will get some photos when we go up, and next time I see Rhia
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2008, 03:36 PM
yep, you enjoy yourself, its wonderful time spent..
horses are the most giving animal in the world, and you will find that her character will shine through, just like a person...sorry, know that sounds mad, but im crazy about horses \XXXXXXXXXXXXX
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Hope you enjoy when you get started....I think you will find yourself geting hooked Hun....
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 08:27 PM
I've been riding tonight!! We went out, started walking, did up and down hills and finished off trotting! (I've not quite got the rise and fall thing yet!)

I've had a fantastic day, took the dogs out, then took Takara to another friend's yard in Rotherham and met all the horses there and got cuddles!
Takara ran around with my friend's dally and when we got home all three dogs joined me in the garden while I hoovered out the car.
This afternoon we went over to see Rhia again (and I rode), Takara did some running about, got chased by the farm cat and played with her JRT.

Just been for another walk with the boys and all three are now flaked out!!
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
I've been riding tonight!! We went out, started walking, did up and down hills and finished off trotting! (I've not quite got the rise and fall thing yet!)

I've had a fantastic day, took the dogs out, then took Takara to another friend's yard in Rotherham and met all the horses there and got cuddles!
Takara ran around with my friend's dally and when we got home all three dogs joined me in the garden while I hoovered out the car.
This afternoon we went over to see Rhia again (and I rode), Takara did some running about, got chased by the farm cat and played with her JRT.

Just been for another walk with the boys and all three are now flaked out!!
So glad you enjoyed it - we'll have you at the olympics in no time
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 02:41 PM
haha! I doubt it!

I just want to be able to ride well enough to go out (aim to have my own horse one day) and also to work Takara (and subsequent dallies!)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2