View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Oh I always get broody when I meet puppies!

As much as the puppy stage is hard work, it doesn't last long at all and is so much fun. The end product is usually amazing.

Funnily enough, though, human babies don't make me feel broody!
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 04:05 PM
I always get broody seeing any pups - would love to get a dobie pup but for now im lucky enough to be visiting a dobie pup a couple of times a week and will have to be satisfied with that til i can get another of my own.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Always get broody when I see a puppy, love the smell of a puppy,

Love them best when they are around the 4/9 wks of age (I am privileged to e able to see them as friends breed)

All that wrinkle skin makes me go to mush
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Yes, yes and definately yes!

I'm itching for a fourth dog, a puppy specifically but parents would categorically say no and TBH, I think a fourth dog would tip me over the edge!

The simple reason I want another dog is because there are specific disciplines I want to compete in but cannot with my present dogs (2 will never make it at agility, just dont have what it takes and my other is a crossbreed gundog so we will always be limited in what we can achieve as far as tests and trials go).
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 04:51 PM
I love seeing puppies and luckily get my puppy fix when people bring them into my work. Do I want another one though...no. I just don't have the time and one of mine in particular is so demanding that another would probably drive me mad.
_Charlotte_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-07-2010, 11:19 PM
I love seeing puppies and can't wait to get my little one on the 20th august, I'm sure he will keep me busy for a while
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-07-2010, 12:25 AM
I feel a lot better after reading all these replies, at least I'm not the only one! I do often find myself looking at the rescue websites & thinking "What's one more..." but I don't think it'll happen until Molly's major problems are sorted out and I've finished uni/have a secure job. It just wouldn't be fair otherwise.

I must admit I'm not one for babies either, give me a puppy any day!
faaries
New Member!
Female 

19-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Really lovely to have first ''and only'' litter of pups....loved them all....and each had their own little personalities....and I had even named some of them...The first time I sold a pup, I really did cry, as it was like giving something special away.......I still wonder how some of them are..even after 4yrs..so dont think I could go through that again.>>>
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Oh yes! I get much more broody about puppies than I did about kids (maybe that's because you don't have to be pregnant for 9 months to get a puppy!!!). I have a few Affenpinscher friends on FB and whenever they post pics of Affen puppies I want one!

Incidentally I have come to the conclusion that Affen puppies are even more cute than other puppies...

J.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2010, 02:47 PM
I get broody when I see puppies, they're adorable and we were going to get a puppy - but we're actually glad we didn't now. We like the fact our boy slotted in so quickly and is almost 100% clean in the house, ect, we also like that adult dogs can go for a walk straight away...

...but yet I still turn mushy with puppies, especially puppies that are at the gangly all feet and ears stage - yum!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >