09-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Congrats to you all!

leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Well..........I've said it before and I'll say it again

WELL DONE!!!

It sure was a good day. Fantastic meeting all of you again and conor is still as gorgeous as ever, if not a little bit vocal bless them they were all well behaved and I enjoyed holding a leash that didn't feel like a lead weight was on the end

Now then Rach, I'm sure the photos I took could be shown? who cares about the blue tint, just SHOW US!!!!!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Very well done,So pleased you all had such a good day,Congrats to both your girls,you must be very proud !
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by thandi View Post
brilliant job Jess

well doen to Emily too - oh and to you too of course
Thank you thandi! I have now entered Jess into an open show in November so she will be practicising really hard now!

Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Congrats to you all!

Many thanks Rips!

Originally Posted by leospride View Post
Well..........I've said it before and I'll say it again

WELL DONE!!!

It sure was a good day. Fantastic meeting all of you again and conor is still as gorgeous as ever, if not a little bit vocal bless them they were all well behaved and I enjoyed holding a leash that didn't feel like a lead weight was on the end

Now then Rach, I'm sure the photos I took could be shown? who cares about the blue tint, just SHOW US!!!!!
Thanks again Dee - am onto the pics you took

Originally Posted by tink View Post
Very well done,So pleased you all had such a good day,Congrats to both your girls,you must be very proud !
Cheers Tink - I don't think I could have been any prouder of them both - they really did so well!
perrodeagua
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-10-2007, 09:41 AM
I know I've said it elsewhere but WELL DONE ON YOUR WINS!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi Rach

Well done everyone, but especially Jess and Emily CONGRATULATIONS to both of you. You have every right to feel proud Rach.

I feel that all the young handlers should be given every encouragement as they are the exhibitors of tomorrow and I think it is nice to see them leqrning the responbsibility of dog ownership and handling.

We must have been in a different bit of the Sports connection as our floors were green.

It was a large hall and we shared this with the Bouviers

We did not do anything in your league, but then had not expected too, but we were pleasantly surprised that Rye got a fourth, so it wasn't all bad and it was lovely to catch up with friends and see all the borzois, and we really enjoyed our whole weekend.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Well done,I would be bursting with pride too.As for the girls good for you,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by perrodeagua View Post
I know I've said it elsewhere but WELL DONE ON YOUR WINS!
Thank you again Diane!

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Rach

Well done everyone, but especially Jess and Emily CONGRATULATIONS to both of you. You have every right to feel proud Rach.

I feel that all the young handlers should be given every encouragement as they are the exhibitors of tomorrow and I think it is nice to see them leqrning the responbsibility of dog ownership and handling.

We must have been in a different bit of the Sports connection as our floors were green.

It was a large hall and we shared this with the Bouviers

We did not do anything in your league, but then had not expected too, but we were pleasantly surprised that Rye got a fourth, so it wasn't all bad and it was lovely to catch up with friends and see all the borzois, and we really enjoyed our whole weekend.
Ah yes - there are two halls aren't there! Think Tibetan Spaniels were in your hall on Sat!

Thanks for the congrats - and well done with Rye - I love the atmosphere's at breed shows we had a piper who piped the judges in was certainly a lovely start to the show!

Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Well done,I would be bursting with pride too.As for the girls good for you,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks boobah!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2