register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pete
Almost a Veteran

03-02-2005, 07:53 AM
a bit of rain is a small sacrifice to be able to live by there laura ,lovely pics.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by pete
a bit of rain is a small sacrifice to be able to live by there laura ,lovely pics.
Yeah Pete, but sun would make it so much better lol. Cheers.
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

03-02-2005, 08:23 AM
Sky just simply does not do rain......she will go out for a pee just! and as for walking in it no chance, she sits her bum down on the drive and refuses to budge whilst looking at the house with the nobody loves me look on her face..........
craig
Dogsey Junior

03-02-2005, 09:08 AM
my 2 hate water to the wee bitch wont even walk through a puddle she will jump it or expect me to lift her over it
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Lovely pics!
When I was young, we had a Staffie, Kirsty. She didnt go near our swimming pool. Someone came over that claimed to know a lot about dogs. He said the best thing to do to get them used to water, is just to throw them in, they will automatically know how to swim. So he threw Kirsty in, and she just sank like a rock. All you coulkd see waas a tiny staffie, with eyes as big as saucers ... in fact that is all you could see, her eyes, it was like something from a cartoon! My mom, sister & I were heart broken. Kirsty was fine, but never swam again.
But when my dad had to backwash the pool, she was there in a second, playing and rolling in the mud & water.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lel
and if they all have a born
do you mean bone

yeah i did
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Dont want to be a party killer, but if this subject was "Dogs and water" a lot more of us could have joined

Maybe its the wrong place to write this, but there´s a large group of staffy owners here. And nothing wrong with that

Could be nice if we could get more owners of diff breed to join though. Right?
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 07:48 PM
kai would sull and give me moody looks if i made him walk in the rain, i have to push him out the back door 4 a wee lol and keisha worries about others 2 much 2 b bothered about worrying about herself but loves her baths!! Its our quality time on our own lol
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi amts
I am *assuming* it was titled staffys and water cos they can be such wusses at times
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 08:10 PM
lel no dog , and i mean no dog, is as soft and scared of water as my lab daisy, she is a really softy pants!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >