register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2016, 04:52 PM
No news on the puppy front, we did have a flurry of excitement around lunchtime, but she went to sleep after a while, so this is a Long Drawn Out one
Has gone colder here as well. Changed the bulb in the heatlamp and it works again, so glad it was a bulb needed and not the heatlamp broken.
Cariad and Lona had a walk round the village, took Mabs, Kesh and Zen onto the country park. Mabs and Zen were playing on the towpath and Mabs chased Zen into a patch of reeds on the canal and I knew what would happen before it did, Zen carried on racing along the reeds, I was calling her back, her mum was egging her on, and she ran out of reeds and disappeared. She couldn't get herself out, so I managed to hoik her out, Kesh is just the same, thats how she falls in, and why I don't let her offlead on the towpath anymore, only Mabs has cottoned onto the fact that when you run out of reeds you sink, so she stays on the path, but everyone else she tempts onto the reeds so they fall in
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 05:38 PM
June keep forgetting to say Tenable is a quiz show on ITV at 3 or catch it later on CH.33 at 4pm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Oh will check that one out, thanks Brenda. May have News within the hour as things are progressing nicely apparently, 36 hours gone and counting
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 07:23 PM
Crikey....I am not a patient person....mummy dog, this is killing me!!!!
Brenda, I have seen that happen before....cutting part of a film
I have come to bed for a lie down.....I have said I am not going to training Monday night...had diazepam things are that bad
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Oh Griff I do hope you will feel better very soon. Take care and rest as much as you can.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Diazepam did no good so codeine taken alongside paracetamol....i have naproxen but I am not supposed to take it but if it gets worse I am taking it lol...will be better soon and my own fault, I am confused though...i only had 4pints, have had 6before and been fine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2016, 09:49 PM
Evening everyone.
griff sorry you are feeling poorly wishing you well soon.
Gosh June keeping everyone on tenterhooks regards puppies. I would imagine you have your ear glued to the phone.

Christmas market nice but as always never buy much just a few bits for Michael and Maca they like the tapas style nibbles and hot chutneys.

Just back from paul and Beth's dropped Phoebe's birthday gift round she is 6 Monday. Beth and i hoping to get some time out for lunch next week before they leave for France on the 19th and do not return till the 2nd January.
They are house sitting for a friend.
Handy for us re: the drive as people visiting can park on that to over Christmas.
They also have some decorating work for Mark so he can earn some cash for christmas. My decorating may have to go on hold but good for him to be able to earn some money.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Diazepam did no good so codeine taken alongside paracetamol....i have naproxen but I am not supposed to take it but if it gets worse I am taking it lol...will be better soon and my own fault, I am confused though...i only had 4pints, have had 6before and been fine
Could it have been a bad batch Beer can be subject to 'bugs' just like food and the mass produced stuff is probably worse than the smaller brewery stuff, still it's along time since I had a pint so maybe just talking rubbish (As usual )

Bottom line - Hope you get better soon
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Seen a vid and she is fine, very relaxed and chilled, had a poo and a wee, not eating, so its slow but gradual progress
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
May have News within the hour as things are progressing nicely apparently, 36 hours gone and counting
Still waiting Will be in the bath soon and then fall asleep so will check tomorrow.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >