Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-12-2013, 01:31 AM
So adorable!!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2013, 07:17 AM
The pups get more and more adorable as each week passes. Big balls of fluff Keep the photos coming we'll never get bored with looking at them.
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Wow. Arn't they growing?? Are you sure there isn't one missing!! They are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.x
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Do you offer to give their new owners pics of them as tiny puppies June? Just that I was thinking they'd never know what they looked like when they were younger than when they bought them. And they are changing so rapidly.

(Not that I'm wasting time in here looking at puppy pics again - perish the thought - I've got far too much to do!)
Gbear0382
New Member!
Male 

16-12-2013, 08:49 AM
All absolutely gorgeous!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2013, 08:54 AM
They're all getting group piccies as I go along, and then when I work out which is going to be 'theirs' I send them piccies of the 'chosen one' and they then let me know the pet name to call them. Looking like Dolly Daydream may well be staying as Dolly because she says that is what they are calling her when they talk about her!!!! Everyone's had piccies (just like you lot) from the day they were born, they've got piccies of mum and dad, and piccies of grandparents as well, so I've got the Family Album started for them all.
May as well do Today's Fix whilst I am here, it is Dolly Daydream and Pixie Lott
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2013, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
They're all getting group piccies as I go along, and then when I work out which is going to be 'theirs' I send them piccies of the 'chosen one' and they then let me know the pet name to call them. Looking like Dolly Daydream may well be staying as Dolly because she says that is what they are calling her when they talk about her!!!! Everyone's had piccies (just like you lot) from the day they were born, they've got piccies of mum and dad, and piccies of grandparents as well, so I've got the Family Album started for them all.
May as well do Today's Fix whilst I am here, it is Dolly Daydream and Pixie Lott
Well how LOVELY of you is that to do that for their new owners! (makes it difficult for me to keep ripping the wotsit out of you if you persist in doing nice things June lol!)

Pixielot? Lol! All I can think of is PIXILATED haaaa!

*I remember being so thrilled when by accident we met the father of my CKCS one day. He looked EXACTLY like Charlie Girl only quite a big bigger. They had the same sort of happy temperament too - not as timid as some Cavvies.

Of course I'd already seen her mum and 3 brothers. But not any pics of her younger than before I bought her. Mind you a CKCS at 6 months old doesn't look as big as yours do now!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2013, 09:16 AM
I try to treat people as I would like to be treated, lots of times it causes me severe problems as there are people who take that as a sign of weakness and a thing to be exploited. Sad to say some of MY puppy owners have reneged on their promises to me, but I know I have tried to do the right thing, and that is paramount to me
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2013, 10:52 AM
You have got a heart of gold June and are so professional in all you do with the dogs. You are giving those little ones the very best start in life. Congratulations.
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Oh my, they don't get any uglier do they

Such a beautiful little face they really have some stunning markings don't they
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >