View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Oh Pepsi loves her cows ears, plus there so much healther and have less fat than pigs ears. Going to put a few pics up in a min with her chewing hers. I usually give half of a one as there so big but on the pic she has a full one with top chewed off
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by valandra View Post
Oh Pepsi loves her cows ears, plus there so much healther and have less fat than pigs ears. Going to put a few pics up in a min with her chewing hers. I usually give half of a one as there so big but on the pic she has a full one with top chewed off
I'll definitely look out for them as I don't give mine pigs ears because they tend to go straight through Stumpy....

I was worried about going OT but just realised that I've managed to bring it back round again
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
I'll definitely look out for them as I don't give mine pigs ears because they tend to go straight through Stumpy....

I was worried about going OT but just realised that I've managed to bring it back round again
lol. There very hard to find. In my town centre only one place does them, and its a fishing and tackle shop believe it or not. 50p per ear which is also cheaper than the 80p for a pigs one as well.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2