Female 

20-08-2004, 05:13 PM
LOL Katy !
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2004, 05:57 PM
He he funny stories

DOnt have any myself, or cant remember any!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2004, 11:37 PM
remembered osmething funny my 6yr old princess lucy said a while back. The kids have known we were thinking about getting a puppy for ages and in the car one day after we had secured our names on the list for one of a litter of choc labs told kids we were def getting a pup!! Lots of cheering and above mentioned princess said to me what kind. I told her a choc lab tp which she promptly burst into tears! I was worried (knew she had wanted a yorkshire terrier but 4 kids!! dont think a yorkie would of survived!) I asked her what was up and she said 'i dont want a chocolate one I want a real one' bless!!! She loves him to bits now and hasnt tried to eat him or melt him down for crispie cakes!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2004, 10:26 PM
The only REALLY embarrassing thing that one of my kids has come out with was when I was in Boots on a very busy Saturday afternoon.
The condoms are in the same isle as the footcare stuff. I was just about to pick up some footbalm when I heard my 10y/o shout, at the top of her voice, 'Mum, what are condoms used for? coz I don't think that they fit on your feet' Not only did I have to go through the embarrassment of having her shout that at me, but I also had to pay for the remains of the packet that she'd dismantled in the shop ops: ops:

I still can't go into Boots ops: ops:
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2004, 11:26 PM
I had just found a virus on the computer. My daughter (who was about 4 at the time) said "should I get it my medicine out of the fridge to make it better?"
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2004, 11:48 PM
we stopped off at a roadside cafe years ago when kyle ( now 17 ) was just a toddler ,
We ordered some food and then OH decided to nip to the loo while we were waiting .
In the meantime the waiter brought the food over and Kyle announced
"its ok - dads just gone for a dump"
I could only politely smile in shock

oh the shame !!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2004, 12:22 AM
My Godson David who is now 14 was 7 at the time and his Mom was telling him off for something and he turned round and said "Shut up you cow" Now obviously this went down like a lead balloon and as the room became silent he realised his "mistake" and said "And I love cows more than anything in the world"
Still got sent to bed though
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-08-2004, 01:45 AM
When my youngest son (now 13) was 3 he disappeared out of the garden and I searched everywhere for him, anyway I then had to ring the police (it was at the same time as the Jamie Bulger incident) and I was panicking. After 20 minutes the police pulled up at my house with my son stuck to the back window like a starfish of the Mini Metro the police were driving.

Anyway it seems he had decided to walk to Candies house and when the police approached him and tried to get him to get in the car to come home he said "No, I cant go with strangers!" They had to literally manhandle him into the car at which point he made himself into a starfish shape and screamed all the way back.

Another time he escaped out the garden and all he left behind were his clothes. I went to look for him and a woman stopped me to ask if I was looking for a little boy, when I replied yes she started laffing and said I was gonna be embarrassed when I caught up with him.

When I found him he was walking starkers round the shops except for a little pair of ankle socks some pink slingbacks and a ten tampax tucked in the socks
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2004, 09:48 AM
He he u guys. This is such a funny toppic to read
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2004, 01:08 PM
wow roxy i bet your son dies of embarrassment at the re telling of these stories now! they are corkers!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >