View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Yay for your boy TW, the fire tablet is absolutely awesome...wouldn't be without mine now, even my dad has had a go Lol (he has his own) you can get all the tv apps for it too, add your books from amazon, take photos and videos, do skype on it, i like it has front and rear cameras.
Oh dear...Zen!!!!!
i have done my back in again, it was sore when i got up and it is just horrific now, deags has been chasing everything round the garden today, the bumble bee living under my bunker just nearly took my head off so we have retreated indoors Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-05-2016, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
The only problem being their checkout, only ever one person on and a massive queue, I usually end up leaving my basket and walking out I find the whole experience so annoying I don't go in there anymore.
But I assume they don't do what the check outs do in Czech Republic where they make you put everything on the counter (Even big boxes of stuff) they insist you place your trolley exactly where they tell you to, and they look under anything like magazines etc. plus look in the toothpaste carton to make sure you haven't swapped a cheap one for an expensive one.

My wife got so mad she had standup arguments with the checkout people only to be told that they have to do this because pilfering is so rife. In the end she did what you have done and voted with her feet and I can assure you she will never go into one of their stores again, (even in England) and even if they were giving away the food
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i have done my back in again, it was sore when i got up and it is just horrific now,
Oh heck, I know how painful it can be. My Doc reckons current advice is keep moving but I am skeptical, hope you don't suffer too long and it goes away.

Right Casey is giving me the "It's time for our walk' look so I'm off see you latter
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Thats today's stint in the garden done,I have dug all the beds over, hoe'd in the places the spade didn't reach, planted the geraniums from last year that were in pots and survived the Winter From Hell, also a Hardy Fuschia seems to have made it through as well, they are all enjoying the sunshine in their freshly made beds. Last year's potting compost from the pots, baskets and troughs, has been added to the beds and I have cut back any dead bits off things. Next job is a stepladder(gulp) and I'll give my jasmine and honeysuckle thats over my arch a haircut. That won't be today, back is giving me signals thats its Not Pleased,its walked several miles with assorted girlies, groomed,thrown balls and gardened,it needs to sit down now and have a siesta
Have a nice walk Harvey, lovely day for it. No that hasn't happened to me in Lidl's but I never thought of swopping an expensive toothpaste for a cheap one!!!!You learn something new everyday, I'm too nice thats my trouble
Bumble Bee will doubtless wreak revenge on Deags when you least expect it, so get the Piriton ready
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Conservatory hit 100f degrees today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 12:48 PM
June, you have done well but you shouldn't over do things. Rest up for the rest of the day, let the girls wait on you!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 12:49 PM
You are going to need those new blinds Barry. My word that's hot.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Ooooooo Tumbleweed, that is lovely and warm...would do me!!!!
Tw, it is lovely out there today isn't it? i am seriously surprised deags hasn't been stung Lol
Lol Harvey, wow...would never occur to me to switch toothpaste...genius!!!
Just had paracetomal and codeine and will get in a hot shower when mum and dad get back
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Your son is lovely June and so thoughtful. Lol at Zen just showing you what she thinks of being clean and tidy Now give your back a good rest

You too Griff and hope the paracetamol works. Hope the bee doesn't get its revenge on Deags.

I mohave never thought of changing products over Hope you enjoyed your walk Harvey

Yes Moyra it is hot but then being and idiot he hasn't opened any of the windows or even the door - soon remedied that one

Enjoyed our carvery and have now finished changing the bed and ironing the washing I didi this morning. Also Teazle walked and she is now sunbathing
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Ii was hoping Sue would join me in the conservatory in that heat wearing a bikini.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >