Female 

26-12-2022, 10:21 PM
Griff Having good neighbours has got to relaxing for you sorry about Steve
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2022, 10:34 PM
Good evening all

Well, thankfully we got through Christmas - just.

This lurgy really has us laid so very low as it's affected our breathing, mine in particular.

I cooked the Christmas dinner in installments. Do a bit, rest a bit, do a bit more. Poor Gary, it wasn't the best Christmas for him, but he was so thoughtful and still is being as he can see I'm not up to much today

My oxygen levels dropped to 85% today which isn't good, but I'm being careful. If they are the same tomorrow, it looks like a trip to Urgent Care to see what is going on.

One good thing is that there's always another Christmas next year (hopefully)

Lynn, a couple of years ago, I amassed all the photos I had of my grandkids from birth to present day and printed them all off onto pages put into a presentation folder. My lad didn't have many photos so it was a unique present that he still says is the best present he's ever had. Cost pennies, but meant so much to him
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2022, 10:51 AM
Kazz, hmmmm not sure what to make of next door, they obviously think we are some form of monsters and I suspect the people at the end are adding fuel to the fire.....I marked their card ( the people at the end) with regards the old owners ( they could see no wrong in anything they were doing) and the treatment of their ex tenant....the harrassment and pointed out I was taking them to court for the same. Last night's conversation went along the lines of "your dogs are putbulls" me laughing, noooo, they aren't, then I was asked what they are....I replied honestly staffy crosses, I was then asked if they were friendly! I have never had an issue with my dogs around people, children or dogs, I don't allow my dogs very close to children as they haven't been raised with them....my vets , behaviourist and my neighbour who is also a vet say staffy crosses, they are both tiny
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2