Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
The tree is up.
Photo not working.
Lynn better safe than sorry when travelling in this weather Brrrr

Glad the Chrysler behaved itself maybe feeling left out So tree is in situ Happy Christmas to you all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Yeah, I miss norma, she was such a kind lady and obvs I miss Harvey, it was lovely to actually speak to him before he passed away.
I am sure I will be o.k to say, Moyra has been locked out of the board, she has been trying to get in for a while, I sent her the link to the board as requested but it didn't help so I sent her an email address that's direct to dogsey hq I guess.....I assume that's been no help either. I imagine the only way around it is to register a new email and start afresh with a new username.
Lynn, hope you get to see your friend, bet she's gutted at not seeing Santa, I am lucky, my dad drinks with Santa on a Friday night lol
Need to find my motivation...... it's disappeared again

Griff Yes tell Moyra to re-join may be the only way and at least she is back with us. And did not know Santa drank..........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning

Yes sad we have lost so many from the board. HopefullyMoyra will be able to get back on again soon.

Take care Kelly and don't overdo it.

Hope you are successful with your shopping Lynn

Hve a good day Brenda

School run this morning and then back to scrape the ice off as much of the drive that I could. It is like a skating rink and as Barry has to go out tomorrow morning thought I had better clear where he gets out of the car before he falls over and also a path so that I can put the bin out tonight. Back on school run this afternoon. Lovely little concert with Sarah yesterday. She has only been at the school a week and managed to sing most of the words and do the actions. So proud of her.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Sue Awwwwwwwwww and again Awwwwwwww Christmas concerts with little ones are lovely and true Christmas. Glad all went well maybe add some salt to where Barry is going to walk to stop it re freezing. Get the girls to put the bins out if they arrive in due time youngster seem better balanced
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

Thankfully, some sun this morning. It hasn't made a dent on the frost on frost, but was a welcome sight and made it feel a little bit warmer. A very small snow shower since we got back home, but nothing to speak of.

However, Dave is taking his money today instead of Friday and the weather forecast is very uncertain so it's best to go while the roads are at least a little bit clear.

Won't stop me worrying until he's back home though. Blimey, even the beach is covered in frost. Crazy
Chris Hope Dave is back safely now and you are all three wrapped up warm. Beach covered in snow oh my Lord has Gary's appointment come through for his yes or is it too soon?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 05:42 PM
Griff Hope you find your Mojo. Moyra come back
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
A busy but nice day Kazz.
The pudding sounds delicious.
Just eating it now and its smashing
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 05:56 PM
Kazz, I have messaged Moyra and said to set up a new account
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, I have messaged Moyra and said to set up a new account
Good woman
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2022, 10:14 PM
SHould have said that Dave was taking Gary his money (and his meds).

Looking at the photos on the local FB Boards, the beach was also frosted over. Unfortunately, we didn't want to brave our little scooters up the quite steep ramp up to the beach as it was, as you might have guessed, covered in frosty ice
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >