View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-06-2010, 07:41 AM
I've fallen back in love with the CC's, even after my heart break.

I also found the Japanese Chin, and the Newfies especially after I got a massive cuddle of a Newf at Discover Dogs in March
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2010, 07:53 AM
There are some really gorgeous dogs on here... but I must say my English setters are always top of my list, close run by Pointers now... saying that I do want an Irish setter soon!! Also would love a Hungarian Wirehaired Viszla, preferably Rips Oscar!!
imbat
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-06-2010, 08:15 AM
I will soon be getting my first dog & had many preconceived ideas of different breeds. However reading all the posts since joining the site my ideas have changed totally.
My favourite at the moment is the Boxer dog which I would never have even considered before.
There characteristics are not at all what I expected & they sound loveable with the only downside being that they maybe just a bit to energetic for my lifestyle but I will keep reading & no doubt keep changing my mind
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
There are some really gorgeous dogs on here... but I must say my English setters are always top of my list, close run by Pointers now... saying that I do want an Irish setter soon!! Also would love a Hungarian Wirehaired Viszla, preferably Rips Oscar!!
I'm also a HWV fan after seeing the ones on here. We have quite a few smooth coat HV's around here, but no HWV's. They are on my 'on day' wish list.
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2010, 08:19 AM
I really fancy a working cocker...but then I've always liked them.
Also all the cute terrier pics, especially borders ahve really converted me to them.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2010, 08:21 AM
I want them ALL!

However Lovezois's Borzois really got me loving the breed. I would love one.
But then I am a hound person!
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2010, 08:53 AM
I would love a borzoi a pariah dog a saluki and a pharaohhound....

The rottweillers on dogsey have really changed my perception of the breed. They all seem so affectionate and soppy. I could be tempted!
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Soooo many!!

As I have said previously I don't love one particular breed more than others, although the border terrier is close to my heart So lots of breeds have taken my eye over the years anyway

I think however the one breed that does stand out is the CC, never really thought about them before until I got talking on here and they are really growing on me

There are a few that I have liked but changed my mind about, as they wouldn't suit our life style, since being on here too and finding out more about them
AshMan
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-06-2010, 10:44 AM
i want an american bulldog more than ever but new breeds? erm i like the look of the NI's particularly the snow pics they were great but still no i thinkn ill stick to my bullys
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-06-2010, 10:52 AM
No I'll stick with my Dobermanns and terriers till I turn up my toes
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >