View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2008, 08:31 AM
The dry coats look fantastic, so do I just pop the coat on her as soon as she is out of the bath and then use the hairdryer on her with the coat on, or is it best to comb through her fur first ??
The coats come with instructions basically you should towel your dog off & dry the dog's coat until it is just damp Then comb the dog's coat how you want it & then put the coat on. I used them on my Cavaliers who sleep on their backs, keeps the coat flat & you can keep it on until you are ready to get her ready for the ring, but a word of caution take her tail out of the coat part that covers it if she wants to toilet ! If you get a coat you will see why
willowish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Hi Shampoo well i use a pro-vitamin one that I got from Simpsons most of the time however if I think their whites are not as they should be I use Chris Christensen.White on White I only use conditioner if I think their coats are getting overly dry which isnt often but then I live in a soft water area and do think this makes a big diference.
The Johnsons Lavender and Camomile Baby Powder I just buy in the supermarket or chemist.
See you at Blackpool

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2