View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Good morning fellow members rain here too and back to thick mud up to Chloe's tummy .

Off to eat my porridge before popping to the shops for a birthday card then I hope to get the curtain linings made while there is no babysitting. The schools go back next week so it will be back to 'normal' babysitting then . Where would the country be without babysitting Nannas

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you are doing
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Good morning all.

Very much a same old, same old for us today. Things start hotting up a bit next week with hospital visits, dental appointment etc. None of 'em mine, but Dave and Gary are determined to stop me from getting bored

Hope everyone is OK. No rain here yet. They keep forecasting it, but it has so far, thankfully, kept missing us. It is very dull, but dull we can do

Have a good 'un all xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 08:40 AM
Good Morning everyone. Not a very nice morning all this rain but at least it is April weather! Have a good day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 08:50 AM
Morning all,

I hope everyone is well. Lynn, what a shame Dillon won't leave his paws alone.

I'm having coffee before getting packed and tidying my office. Then getting organised with lesson plans and test sheets. I need to pick up a bit of shopping, need elastic bands for tomorrow for camouflage and concealment. Fun and games and extremely busy.

It's a beautiful day here so got washing on the go.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Morning all

What a miserable morning here weather wise.....very damp and really foggy. Son and partner saw a forecast for Sunday that said it will be sunny and hot and so sent out invites for barbeque......I've just seen one that says Sunday will be wet and windy ....wonder if they can freeze all the stuff they bought last night??? I bet they won't change it to next week and we'll be having a lovely time but be a tad wet! Hey ho!

Lynn, I was catching up with 24 hours in A & E last night too, I've got half way through I think so I don't know what happened with that poor girl who hit her head on the road after being thumped by that "person" on the bike!!! Shocking!!

Cleaning today, ironing all done.....even the extra lot slipped in by people on here who shall not be named!!!!

Have a good one everybody
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Gill she survived and has had another two operations and is waiting for an op to put a titanium plate in her head.
She was very grateful to that man that stopped to help and said he saved her life. She said it would of been so easy for him to think she was drunk and left her there.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Morning all, I am completely shattered , not getting much sleep with Millie, the poor girl just cant rest, she is pacing all day and night , spoke to the vet this morning and he has put her on some diazepan for the next week, to hopefully relax her muscles and allow her to relax and sleep for a while, lets hope so, or I`ll be needing some myself.

Have a good one folks, hope all is OK...xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Cue the Twilight Zone music - I too did not have a good night's sleep. Just couldn't settle or get comfy or waddever. Then the bin men came at 2am. Then the local dogs started up. Then I needed the loo! I ended up outside staring at the sky a couple of times.

When Bella woke at about 8.30 (she hasn't adjusted to clocks going forward yet - yay!) I felt like death warmed up.

But fortunately Monny was up and chirped 'I'll take Bella Pat you go back to bed'. What a darling! I did go back to bed at about 9.30 and actually dozed off again and woke at midday! Almost unknown for me.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Gill she survived and has had another two operations and is waiting for an op to put a titanium plate in her head.
She was very grateful to that man that stopped to help and said he saved her life. She said it would of been so easy for him to think she was drunk and left her there.
What have I missed?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
What have I missed?
A TV programme. Very upsetting a young girl was punched in the head for no treason and was in a life threatening situation. However she survived. Amazing medical care.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »