View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
huskadie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-04-2006, 08:52 AM
hi jenny iwork at kennels and when we goin 4 tea to the owners house he has 3 big dogs 1 of which(rottie whos about 8 or 9) still behaves like a naughty mouthing puppy,grabbing ur clothes and sometimes ur skin.im not scared of him as iknow hes not seriously wanting to bite me but if at any time i did feel threatened i wouldnt hesitate to tell my boss...in the nicest way possible
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2006, 08:22 AM
my boss knows im scared of him and knows how i feel. and whilst she is moderately more cautious now that more of the staff have been threatened by him, its still an issue
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2006, 08:35 AM
Think you need to make it clear that you do not want to meet or deal with this dog unless he is muzzled. Speak to her first and if that does not work send her a letter and explain exactly how you feel.
huskadie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-04-2006, 12:22 PM
i agree with thordell.also if others feel threatened would they back you up and collectively you could approach your boss?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by huskadie
i agree with thordell.also if others feel threatened would they back you up and collectively you could approach your boss?
But don't get yourself labelled as a ringleader
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2006, 03:09 PM
I would definately approach your boss again and say quite clearly and categorically that you are scared of the dog and do not wish to be in danger.

If after saying this the dog threatens you, I think you are within your rights to report it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2