Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Must be the sunshine that has made everyone so productive. After our outing this morning, my 'quick' clean up of the kitchen turned into a major spring clean then the spare bedroom (just waiting for the last duvet cover to come out of the dryer to make up the last bed).

I wonder if the 'quick' clean of the living room will go the same way tomorrow
My dining room. living room and kitchen had a major seeing too in the week.........and that started with a ''tidy up''
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Wow! Well done, Steph I'm tired just reading what you've done

Pat will think he's gone to the wrong house when he gets home

Bless ya! xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Wow! Well done, Steph I'm tired just reading what you've done

Pat will think he's gone to the wrong house when he gets home

Bless ya! xx
Cheers hun at least Im doing home improvements...my mate was telling me of someone she knew who encouraged her hubby to go away and whilst he was gone she left the marital home taking everything with her and ran off with someone she had been having an affair with. The guy came back to a very empty house and a awol wife
maria123
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-07-2012, 07:18 AM
well i took nikita and hannah for there morning walk and came back done waching up and put washing on line then went out for lunch with my daughter and then went to pet shop got our dogs some nice choc's and bis's treats then went home and my other daughter came to visit and sat with her gabbing lol and took nikita out for her evening walk and had our tea and watch tv that was my day yesterday
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by maria123 View Post
well i took nikita and hannah for there morning walk and came back done waching up and put washing on line then went out for lunch with my daughter and then went to pet shop got our dogs some nice choc's and bis's treats then went home and my other daughter came to visit and sat with her gabbing lol and took nikita out for her evening walk and had our tea and watch tv that was my day yesterday
Sounds like my kind of day
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2012, 03:42 PM
sounds like you have had a productive day i need a day like that to sort out everything in my room, so i can redecorate, its just having the motivation!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Very productive!

All I have done is go to work and then spend the rest of today sleeping or in bed! That said I'm not very well..... Just when the sun makes an appearance!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
sounds like you have had a productive day i need a day like that to sort out everything in my room, so i can redecorate, its just having the motivation!
Had a relax today
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Very productive!

All I have done is go to work and then spend the rest of today sleeping or in bed! That said I'm not very well..... Just when the sun makes an appearance!
Having said that I spent most of the day trying to sort out hubby as he wants to come home tomorrow for his day off.......he could of travelled free but he ''forgot'' to register his bus code with National Express central, I have done it for him but its not been authorised yet so he'll have to pay still next time his travel will be a free one....so I've missed the sun too ...always tomorrow Hope your better soon hun xxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2