Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
He can be a bit of a nightmare to get hold in the first instance but after that he's as good as gold. The bones can vary enormously, recently I've been getting whole carcasses of something probably lamb, in the past I've had muntjack carcasses still complete with hairy legs, which I then hack up, He will also get you marrow bones if you want them and my lot do. Give him as much info as you can on what your looking for and he'll always try his best, just try to remember he is basically a one man band, he has some help but does most of it himself. He's very busy because he's very good.
Crikey I would rather not have the hairy legs!! I plan on giving him a call if he doesn't respond to my email.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2012, 02:41 PM
I do fine for bones and get some lamb carcass,necks etc and some chicken carcass with lots of meat. For me its the turkey necks and wings that I miss most. Will give him another try, but then again sounds like he is going to inundated especially with the DAF situation looking as though it is ongoing.
Bevm
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I do fine for bones and get some lamb carcass,necks etc and some chicken carcass with lots of meat. For me its the turkey necks and wings that I miss most. Will give him another try, but then again sounds like he is going to inundated especially with the DAF situation looking as though it is ongoing.
What is the situation with DAF ,i thought it was ok now as we had a delivery from our suppliers
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2