Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Morning all

Busy day today of to the vets in a few minutes to take ruby In to be speyed and microchiped.

Then got loads of running about to do got to go and buy some tiles as the kitchen is being tiled next week then got to collect my nephew and take in to an appointment and got to get some shopping then got to pick ruby up and be in work for 6pm

Hope everyone has a good day
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 07:09 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny here this morning so off out for a trundle with John and Cassie this morning. I've done nothing but sit on my backside all week Still no letter from the hospital about getting my stitches out either Hope you're all looking forward to the weekend. Happy Friday everyone
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Hope Baz has a great night Vicki, and says "I love you I do!!" I think thats really sweet!!
Is sunny down here, all the dogs are snoozing after a walk in the woods and Codee is Miss Stinky as she has discovered the delights of rolling in poo I am sure Leon will be impressed when he sees her later
Think it will be a good and bad day for me today.... good as Sheree (Scorpio) is coming to visit us with Leon, which is really lovely... bad, I am due up the vets shortly to take my elderly piggies Little Nell and Autumn, I am not sure they will be coming home
Well have a great day and have fun!!
Claire xxx
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

Am glad it's Friday but I'm feeling incredibly tired today. Having to get up whilst Rich and Monty were cuddled up in bed snoozing away was pretty tough this morning. Still I'll make up for it tomorrow!

Got a boring day ahead - couple of meetings and loads to sort out but it is payday so that softens the blow!

Tonigh I'll be doing my food shopping as I've got a lovely meal plan for the weekend and then I'll be chilling out and have a few well earnt drinks!!

Have a good Friday everyone!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Hope Baz enjoys his night out Vicki.

We had rain over night.

Michael has gone to Magaluf till Monday, 19 of them on a stag do, there are 2 best men for this wedding and Michael is one of them. Always the bridesmaid never the bride my Michael. So house to ourselves till sometime Monday.

We are off out for a drink tonight to celebrate the long weekend.

Loved the gem today. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all!

It's been a very strange week and I'm glad it's nearly over.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Morning Claire

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

It poured with rain last night and its a bit wet and windy out there this morning, but I don't care cos my boy seems so much better

We're off to visit Claire (Settagirl) this afternoon so combined it with a visit to see my parents, I love Fridays and especially when I'm doing nice things

Hope you all have a lovely day xx
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by loufoxyloxy View Post
Morning all

Busy day today of to the vets in a few minutes to take ruby In to be speyed and microchiped.

Then got loads of running about to do got to go and buy some tiles as the kitchen is being tiled next week then got to collect my nephew and take in to an appointment and got to get some shopping then got to pick ruby up and be in work for 6pm

Hope everyone has a good day
Morning Louise - good luck to Ruby xxx

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny here this morning so off out for a trundle with John and Cassie this morning. I've done nothing but sit on my backside all week Still no letter from the hospital about getting my stitches out either Hope you're all looking forward to the weekend. Happy Friday everyone
Morning J

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
Hope Baz has a great night Vicki, and says "I love you I do!!" I think thats really sweet!!
Is sunny down here, all the dogs are snoozing after a walk in the woods and Codee is Miss Stinky as she has discovered the delights of rolling in poo I am sure Leon will be impressed when he sees her later
Think it will be a good and bad day for me today.... good as Sheree (Scorpio) is coming to visit us with Leon, which is really lovely... bad, I am due up the vets shortly to take my elderly piggies Little Nell and Autumn, I am not sure they will be coming home
Well have a great day and have fun!!
Claire xxx
Morning Claire

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Morning vicki, morning all.

Am glad it's Friday but I'm feeling incredibly tired today. Having to get up whilst Rich and Monty were cuddled up in bed snoozing away was pretty tough this morning. Still I'll make up for it tomorrow!

Got a boring day ahead - couple of meetings and loads to sort out but it is payday so that softens the blow!

Tonigh I'll be doing my food shopping as I've got a lovely meal plan for the weekend and then I'll be chilling out and have a few well earnt drinks!!

Have a good Friday everyone!
Morning Esme
Clarita
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Good Morning All ! Send you all warm wishes from East Devon ! Hope you will all have a much blessed Bank Holiday weekend !

Since humour is one of the best medicine's here's a few jokes for you this Friday

An old, tired-looking dog wandered into the yard. I could tell from
his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home.
He followed me into the house, down the hall, and fell asleep in a corner.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.

The next day he was back, resumed his position in the hall, and slept
for an hour. This continued for several weeks.
Curious, I pinned a note to his collar: "Every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap."

The next day he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar:
"This dog lives in a home with ten children - he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?"
-Source and author unknown

Dog With Expression- author unknown

Dixon, seated in a movie theatre, noticed that the man in front of him had his arm around the neck of a huge Afghan hound that occupied the seat next to him.

The dog was watching the picture with obvious understanding, for he snarled softly when the villain spoke, and yelped joyously at the funny lines.

Dixon leaned over and tapped the man in front of him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but I can't get over your dog's behavior."

"Yeah, I'm surprised too," said the man. "He hated the book."

Q: what sound do porcupines make when they kiss?
A: Ouch

Q: what do you get when you cross a dog with an elephant?
A: a very nervous postman.

There are 5 cats on a couch.
One jumped off.
How many were left?
Answer:
NONE, they were all copy cats!

Hugs to you all this fantastic Friday, dolphin smiles Clarita
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Clarita View Post
Good Morning All ! Send you all warm wishes from East Devon ! Hope you will all have a much blessed Bank Holiday weekend !

Since humour is one of the best medicine's here's a few jokes for you this Friday

An old, tired-looking dog wandered into the yard. I could tell from
his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home.
He followed me into the house, down the hall, and fell asleep in a corner.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.

The next day he was back, resumed his position in the hall, and slept
for an hour. This continued for several weeks.
Curious, I pinned a note to his collar: "Every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap."

The next day he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar:
"This dog lives in a home with ten children - he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?"
-Source and author unknown

Dog With Expression- author unknown

Dixon, seated in a movie theatre, noticed that the man in front of him had his arm around the neck of a huge Afghan hound that occupied the seat next to him.

The dog was watching the picture with obvious understanding, for he snarled softly when the villain spoke, and yelped joyously at the funny lines.

Dixon leaned over and tapped the man in front of him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but I can't get over your dog's behavior."

"Yeah, I'm surprised too," said the man. "He hated the book."

Q: what sound do porcupines make when they kiss?
A: Ouch

Q: what do you get when you cross a dog with an elephant?
A: a very nervous postman.

There are 5 cats on a couch.
One jumped off.
How many were left?
Answer:
NONE, they were all copy cats!

Hugs to you all this fantastic Friday, dolphin smiles Clarita
Morning Clarita
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2