Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all!

I'm feeling tired, groggy and naggy this morning which is never a good combo. It's been so hectic this week with being by myself at work - I can't wait until my new assistant starts.

I think Rich might be home this evening but he's not sure yet so my plans all depend on that really. If he is home then we'll probably get a takeaway and just chill out and if not then I'll get some housework done.

Have a great Thursday everyone.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Morning Gorgeous Sexy Vicki x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Aitch, Steph, Sheree, Lynn, Elaine, Jenny, Pat, Jackie and all the rest of you Dogsey babes x x x x x x x

Have a good day all and be safe out there x x x x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Well it's milder here than anticipated after hearing it was going to be cold and wet according to the weatherman last night. It's not as bright as yesterday but no rain as yet.

My boy is still poorly, we are supposed to be visiting Claire and her babies tomorrow so I hope he perks up, he seemed a lot better last night but is flat again this morning...such a worry

Hope you all have a great day
Morning Sheree - sorry to hear Leon's unwell again - hugs chick xx

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Morning Vicki,

Morning Sis, shane, H ...everyone I was watching the weather last night and I'm sure I heard the "S" word... Hey ho! typical bank holiday.

xxxxx
Morning Elaine

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I heard that too. My eldest told me about it.

As hot as 76 they reckon. I remember that summer well the year before I got married and working in a stockbrokers, we use to go swimming at 8am before going into work at the open air pool. Those were the days.
I moved into my house that summer - I remember it well - it was ghastly - we had an afghan at the time, and she couldn't put her feet on the pavement!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Had a lovely evening with the girls yesterday and was back at home safely by 10:30 Vicki Nothing planned today. Still waiting a letter from the hospital to find out when the stitches come out Overcast here but warm. Had the top down on my mate's car yesterday and the car thermostat read 24 degrees Have a good Thursday all
Mornign J - good girl!

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all
Lovely and sunny this morning, going shopping in a few hours, I love shopping!! I have another rescue guinea pig here, poor little mite was thrown over someones wall , the lady asked if I would have him and how could I resist?!! He's called Herbie and a little treasure
Have a great day all
Claire xx

P.S. Claire, I hope, if you are reading this, you are okay as you can be and still you are in my thoughts xx
P.P.S. Sheree, much love to Leon, we can always postpone if the boy isn't up to it, he comes first hun xx (((HUGS)))
Morning Claire

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all!

I'm feeling tired, groggy and naggy this morning which is never a good combo. It's been so hectic this week with being by myself at work - I can't wait until my new assistant starts.

I think Rich might be home this evening but he's not sure yet so my plans all depend on that really. If he is home then we'll probably get a takeaway and just chill out and if not then I'll get some housework done.

Have a great Thursday everyone.
Morning Esme

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Gorgeous Sexy Vicki x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Aitch, Steph, Sheree, Lynn, Elaine, Jenny, Pat, Jackie and all the rest of you Dogsey babes x x x x x x x

Have a good day all and be safe out there x x x x x
Morning Shane
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2