register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2006, 04:51 PM
my doctor said at least 6 months, so trustingly I came off the pill......the rest is, as they say, history!
It was not the most convenient timing, but I came through it and am here to tell the tale.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 08:36 AM
I spoke to my friend yesterday, they have decided to wait until they are in a beter financial situation before trying again and were finding it was putting strain on there relationship but I think are now more hopeful that all is not lost. After putting so much effort into not getting pregnant it just worried them that they had no joy when they were actually trying!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Hannah
I spoke to my friend yesterday, they have decided to wait until they are in a beter financial situation before trying again and were finding it was putting strain on there relationship but I think are now more hopeful that all is not lost. After putting so much effort into not getting pregnant it just worried them that they had no joy when they were actually trying!
Yes it will happen when they least expect it, they are better off trying to forget about trying for a baby and then it will probably happen - I didn't try for any of mine, they were all 'surprises' (two of them were conceived with me having only one ovary too)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2