Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-06-2005, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by Archaeopath

I'm off to encourage Satch into an unprovoked and frenzied attack on an innocent geranium.

Becs
Think about the geraniums!!! Will no one think about the geraniums!!!

Graeme
Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2005, 08:13 AM
I can't understand why the dog was tied up in the very place where the children were. If we had parties when mine were children we kept the dogs in a quiet room away from the noise. The owners were definately at fault.
Anne W.
JacekPacek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2005, 08:21 AM
awfull ofcourse.
but her parents should have taught her not to touch dogs unless invited to
i hate when little children are running around my dogs "doggy doggy mummy look a doggy" and then Jack starts to wag his tail because he wants to play and they scream "mummy aaaaaaaaaa mummy he wants to bite me"

to every one who comes and wants to pet him i always say that he doesnt like to be peted...
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 08:23 AM
Firstly I do feel for that poor little girl....That picture of a staffie has been used so many times,It seems to be the only one that dam paper has.....Now we will have the knock on effect once again.........
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Archaeopath
Frightened dog tied up and harassed by children, tethered dog unable to escape !!
Child bitten because thoughtless humans failed to take proper precautions then blamed the dog for their own ignorance and lack of care!!
Perhaps we should email the Sun with own version of the story !!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 09:08 AM
i totally agree MIni - I totally feel like doing it - the problem is they wont print it....
But I think we should all send photos of our staffies doing stupid things like wearing bras Graeme !! and then let them report that about savage dogs.

Yes its very sad about the wee girl, however knowing absolutely nothing about the incident - no run up to what happened why it happened etc -the truth will never be clear.

Its just another thing to add to the long list of scaremongering about such lovely dogs .

O.s - I dont think i have ever seen my boy look that aggressive in his life.
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog
But I think we should all send photos of our staffies doing stupid things like wearing bras Graeme !!
We'd probably end up in the Sunday Sport doing that

Graeme
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 10:06 AM
Billiant post mini.

I think tihs was a case of bad irresponsible dog owners, and bad irresponsible parents.
DonDon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2005, 10:31 AM
poor child, regardless whos fault it is, that child is gonna be scarred for life and the dog should be put down for it.
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by DonDon
poor child, regardless whos fault it is, that child is gonna be scarred for life and the dog should be put down for it.
I'm really quite surprised by this comment. None of us know the facts, no-one here can even prove it's happened. All we're going on is a 'report' from a tabloid hardly reknowned for it's accuracy or ethics.

I sincerely hope your dog never bites, for any reason, if your attitude is to destroy the dog regardless of circumstances.

As ever, JMO.

Becs
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »