register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Must make you feel so upset andhelpless, but if you do anythingit will make things worse in the long run. Are the union getting anywhere with this at all yet. Need to movemyself and get the girls out, bone idle today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 10:46 AM
I don't think the union are doing anything as such TW, she was dealing with one chap who was her manager and he has now left, i think at some point she will end up logging a grievance and making it all official, she was trying not to have to go down the official route and get it sorted as nicely as possible
i know anything i do will make things worse but i am genuinely struggling not to jump a cab and go down there Lol i wanted to log a complaint due to the fact that i had to be put back in the queue and was treated badly as a member of the public it will come back on her....even though i do have a justified reason to complain, we have just come to the conclusion that they want her out now, she said she is going to hang on until august i think she said it was when the redundancies come out again and she is going to take redundancy...knowing her luck she won't get it but she really can't continue like this. She suffrs with psoriasis and i can see that starting to take hold again, just feeling really p'eed off at the moment
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2015, 12:24 PM
I'm not surprised you feel like that, Griff. If she can get a lump sum and then get something where they are more human (although I don't think companies exist like that anymore you know) she will not be a subject to stress related conditions like she has. Been on the river with Mabs and Keshi, somehow they managed to lose one of their new pink gel balls before we even got up to the waterfall, so threw stones in the water - got some funny pics of them swimming around, looking frantically for the stones, and looking puzzled
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 12:41 PM
oh no, poor girls losing their ball, maybe they will remember where they put it tomorrow! kota won't go in the water at all now, shame really as in the summer it would be lovely for her
Just made liver cake for the dogs..ewww i feel sick as anything Lol, it is cooking in the oven now and i can smell it wafting through yak!!!
just had my mum on the phone, i have told her to make it official now as i am sick of it... she has to go in for a 1-2-1 meeting soon and she is going on her own, i have told her not to be so bl**dy stupid and either i will go down or take her union rep in, she said well she has to put everything in notes, problem is the woman is saying things to her, doing brief notes and then making my mum look like a liar and not able to do her job.... i have blown my top at my mum
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2015, 12:59 PM
oh your poor mum, she does need someone in with her, are you sure you can keep your temper though if you go with her, maybe one of her colleagues thats a close friend as well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 01:35 PM
I could sit on my hands Lol, mind that wouldn't keep my mouth shut would it?? Lol
my parcel hasn't arrived from ebay...fella gave me a tracking number and it hasn't updated so i contacted him, he blamed royal mail so i called his bluff and actually called royal mail up and got them to check things from their end.... lo and behold it hasn't even been sent!!!! got a right one on me today so have emailed him demanding a refund forthwith and he fails to comply i will have no hesitation in reporting him to both ebay and paypal Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Oh dear Griff you are not having much of a day of it but don't nag your poor mum she doesn't deserve it. I do feel for her.

June shame the girls lost one of their new balls. Cela vie'. Amber amazes me she loses her tennis balls and then I say ok leave it we'll go home and then she turns round and the next minute she has it in her mouth!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2015, 03:07 PM
LOL Moyra, its amazing how mine will all of a sudden turn up with a ball they lost on there months ago BREAKING NEWS!!!! Nigel Has Been!!!! All the grass cut, hedge trimmed, also my roses but you can't have everything, and he DID promise to leave them alone in future
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2015, 03:22 PM
GRRRRRRRRR
Flippin' hairdresser never turned up.
Well thats it....no more. She is quite unreliable, never on time, and will never make appointments in advance. I have to ring her the week I want it done. I know of someone who has started a mobile service so I will give her a ring.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Aw nooo Nippy, thats really bad. So sorry your hairdresser retired and you're left at someones mercy like that after years of everything going so well. Hope she let's one person too many down and goes out of business
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >