Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 09:32 PM
He's gorgeous!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 09:53 PM
I had mine at a Greek resturant, then the girls came back here.........had some real laughs truth and dare games.
Hubby went to blackpool for weekend. Have a good one
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 08:34 AM
If you fancy a spa hen break why not book into a hotel with a good leisure centre with treatments as optional extras.
There are many, many good hotels with gorgeous leisure centre attachments (ie, pool, jacuzzi, steam room & gym) which are free for guests. Then if anyone wanted a treatment it could be booked as a separate option by them. That way everyone can pay either more or less, according to their wants.
If you shop around a bit you could probably get a twin room B&B for about £100 - £150 for 2. If you can find a deal might even get a D, B&B for a good price too.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
He's gorgeous!
Thanks Lorna.. he does look scared on the piccy...must nbe the thought of marrying me!!!lol xx
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I had mine at a Greek resturant, then the girls came back here.........had some real laughs truth and dare games.
Hubby went to blackpool for weekend. Have a good one
Thanks, I think Im going to arrange a minibus into Lincoln, organise a lovely restaurant and then we can just go wherever from there!! That way, ppl wont have to pay a deposit, and if they decide they cant afford it...Im not out of pocket!! My sister was on her hen do as many didnt arrive and she had payed for all of the rooms... xxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2