Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Morning Vicki! Morning all
Taken my Jamie over the fields this morning, lovely morning, crisp and cold... frosty underfoot, but we enjoyed ourselves.... you can really tell he's a field dog when he's running about then stops to watch the birds, he's so lovely... I have a weekend off so will be relaxing today!! and then strictly come dancing tonight....
Hope you all have a great day and your animals too
BTW loved the gem Vicki, very apt
Love Claire and Jamie
Morning Claire

Just drove into town - thought I would have a look for a new sweatshirt as the weather's getting colder. Sat in the queue for the car park for 20 minutes, then gave up and came back home. I'm going to take Lennon out again to cheer myself up
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Good Morning Vicki. Good Morning everyone.

It was very frosty here earlier this morning but now is looking a bit brighter.

Not much planned for the day, maybe making some christmas cards as I need to get on with those.

Have a good day all.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Morning Vicki morning all i am wondering if i should get myself moveing and get ready to go to the PDSA fun day the trouble is its so bloody cold thats whats putting me off i really hate these cold days.All have a good day.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Good Morning Vicki. Good Morning everyone.

It was very frosty here earlier this morning but now is looking a bit brighter.

Not much planned for the day, maybe making some christmas cards as I need to get on with those.

Have a good day all.
Morning Jane

Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
Morning Vicki morning all i am wondering if i should get myself moveing and get ready to go to the PDSA fun day the trouble is its so bloody cold thats whats putting me off i really hate these cold days.All have a good day.
Morning Jean - it's not that bad once you get out there honey
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 10:17 AM
morning!!

more job hunting today!!! cant do much else raining here - we must sound like we live under a waterfall or some thing - cos its always flipping raining

the dogs are not happy - "we shall not be moved frm the settee" so i have to share a 2 seeter setee with milz n sam not fun!

well - hopefully i should be posting later saying i have a job *wishes*

have a nice day everyone!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
morning!!

more job hunting today!!! cant do much else raining here - we must sound like we live under a waterfall or some thing - cos its always flipping raining

the dogs are not happy - "we shall not be moved frm the settee" so i have to share a 2 seeter setee with milz n sam not fun!

well - hopefully i should be posting later saying i have a job *wishes*

have a nice day everyone!!!
Morning Suze - good luck honey xox
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Morning Vicki , morn all ,Its wet but pleasant here today not at all cold , just walked the girls and ended spending the last hour chasing Beau around the field trying to get her lead back on , She took a fancy to my mum jr Rex have a great day everyone xxdk
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Claire

Just drove into town - thought I would have a look for a new sweatshirt as the weather's getting colder. Sat in the queue for the car park for 20 minutes, then gave up and came back home. I'm going to take Lennon out again to cheer myself up
Well I've had the same kind of morning. Left for Middlesbrough at 8:30 this morning and was back home by 10:00 as there had been a bomb scare in the early hours of the mornng and everything was blocked off with police tape. No one could get near a shop, even the employees
It was flipping freezing as well. Came back home and cheered myself up by buying new shoes LOL
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2