View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-11-2007, 03:35 PM
It was a sports injury he got at uni, he used to play rugby I think, anyways, we've all got our little foibles.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-11-2007, 04:04 PM
It's always bugged me and it's become one of those things I find myself waiting for.

Like David Beckham saying "you know" constantly through an interview - I count how many times it happens.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
It's always bugged me and it's become one of those things I find myself waiting for.

Like David Beckham saying "you know" constantly through an interview - I count how many times it happens.
I wouldn't call myself a fan of DB but it is interesting to compare his current 'interview style' with that 3 or 4 years ago. He's been getting some serious PR trainning of late. IIRC his early interviews really were a massive condemnation of the English school system.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Exactly. I try to listen to him, but the Jaw 'thing' is so distracting, I just end up staring at it :smt042
This is so weird! I was talking about this to my dad just a couple of days ago while we were watching him talking on the tv, i'd noticed it and we both laughed like kids every time he did it and then at the end I said, "Did you actually take in any of what he said?", and he burst out laughing and said "No, and I don't think I ever will now unless he is on the radio!"
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2