View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Morning Vicki, morning All. The sun is shining but there's a definate nip in the air this morning!

Petto not very well this morning, he ate something that looked very nasty on his walk last night He's not right, am sat here wondering whether it's a vet job or not hmmmmm!
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

23-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Good morning everyone................it's chilly but the sun is shining, so not all tht bad...........so who reckons we'll get the snow they forecast for later
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Morning Vicki ,morning all its dry but very cold here today ,
Loved the gem as always ,Have a good day folks
xxdk
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. It's presently raining sideways interspersed with hailstones and blowing a gale. The worst possible weather for walking the dog. OH has kindly let me have a lie in and he's going to take madame to the park this morning. Stay warm and dry everyone. Happy Friday
Morning Jackie

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning vicki, morning all.
I dont mind the cold as long asit is dry Shant be doing much today as pulled a muscle in my back yesterday,even hurts sitting at the computer for too long

Have a good day

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - ouch! Wish you better hon xox

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Chilly morning but at least its dry and its Friday!!!! I have no boss today so will be on my own for the first time (well not exactly on my own if you count all the other staff ) but you know what i mean, hope i dont cock anything up, this is almost like a test

I spoke to a friend from my old job last night and she told me my old boss asked after me and thinks maybe i dont like him anymore the words "unfair dismissal" comes to mind (among others i cant say on here!) the way he handled it all was appalling and i will not be contacting him in this lifetime

Have a great day all xx
Morning Jules

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Morning all It is supposed to be -3 outside at the moment but it did not really feel that cold outside this morning
Morning Carole

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Morning all

The ground is all dusty and white this morning - I really must hoover !

White and frosty, the bit of snow from last night has frozen but it's just a sprinkle.

Off to warm the car up
Morning Phil

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Morning all, hada beautiful, if chilly, walk this morning, for the first time in ages because of the F&M restrictions and little legs I did the big walk today, The Loop, along by the river, only had to master one field of cattle and the ret of the time the dogs could be off lead all the way round, it's very quiet at the moment, I think I've worn them out! All dead to the world apart from Coops bless him!
Becky
Morning Becky

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Morning Vicki, morning All. The sun is shining but there's a definate nip in the air this morning!

Petto not very well this morning, he ate something that looked very nasty on his walk last night He's not right, am sat here wondering whether it's a vet job or not hmmmmm!
Morning Shaza - wish Petto better xox

Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post
Good morning everyone................it's chilly but the sun is shining, so not all tht bad...........so who reckons we'll get the snow they forecast for later
Morning Iain

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Morning Vicki ,morning all its dry but very cold here today ,
Loved the gem as always ,Have a good day folks
xxdk
Morning DK
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Loved today's gem. Just had the longest telephone interview EVER!

Icon is still asleep - just like his mummy, doesn't like mornings!

Had my hair done yesterday, still not 100% sure about it, but I'm sure I'll get used to it !

Hope you're all ok xxxx
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

23-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Loved today's gem. Just had the longest telephone interview EVER!

Icon is still asleep - just like his mummy, doesn't like mornings!

Had my hair done yesterday, still not 100% sure about it, but I'm sure I'll get used to it !

Hope you're all ok xxxx
Well post a pic, and let us judge how it looks on you
Adorabull
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Your joke of the day was sooooo funny!!

The dogs sound like they really enjoyed their chicken dinner ( there you go making me hungry)

I thinks it time to mosey on off to bed...So goodnight and have a good day all

It's gorgeous weather here...But I wish I was there, I've always wanted to live where it snows
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2