Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Right with you Vicki, give me a tazer, I'll happily sort them out
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2006, 08:35 PM
There's an old kwik save store about 4 miles from me, and the kids keep getting the big bins and putting them up the front doors and setting lite to them The fire fighters are there every week to put big fires out

It really is so sad x
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
Trouble is Trikes, parents can no longer dish out any decent punishment. These yobs need a smacked ar$e if you ask me....but then I am old and set in my ways.....
I agree with you Vicki, they need birching in public that might make them think again before doing things like this. I would bring the cane back in schools too if I had my way - they get away with so much in schools now and some of them have this attitude that they can do as they please and then go on to do things such as this
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I agree with you Vicki, they need birching in public that might make them think again before doing things like this. I would bring the cane back in schools too if I had my way - they get away with so much in schools now and some of them have this attitude that they can do as they please and then go on to do things such as this

Too damm right Foxy

If the brats are caught and are under age then jail there parents
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2