kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by madisondobie View Post
Haha lovely picture. x
thanks

Originally Posted by Harley & Me View Post
I can just imagine what your dog must of been like when he saw the stone statue for the first time. Must be a bit like when they see themselves in a mirror, I still remember Myka when she first saw herself or in her opinion another dog.

Great photo and gorgeous dog!
lol they are funny and thanks

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless Thanks for sharing x

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Lovely pic! That looks huge
yep makes Duke look tiny!

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Lovely photo!!

Monty get's freaked out my models of things - there's one outside a pub in town that is a man holding a menu board and he growls at it every time!!
lol bless him, now Dukes seen it once hes not bothered.
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Red[dog] View Post
Hahaha! Soon after we adopted Kasper he saw a traffic cone for the first time and went up very submissively, wagging his tail lots

Red

Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
He's very brave!

Izzy met a life-size horse statue on a walk recently and she was absolutely petrified but wanted to have a sniff so moved towards it extra-slowly but her whole back half of her was shaking with fear!
bless her least she had the courage to have a sniff!
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Great pic There is a stone lion on one walk we do that Ted refuses to go near but he barked at some sheep statues the first few times we went past
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Wonderful piccie! I am surprised at how dogs sometimes fear inanimate objects that just resemble animals.

My CKC spaniel was petrified of one of those china dog ornaments that you stand on the hearth. We had to stand it with its back to her or she wouldn't stop staring at it and quaking!

And Bella, my min pin goes berserk at these 'barking' dog doorstep ornaments in the local market. Everybody laughs their head off at her having a go at these statues with their WELCOME plaques hanging round there neck!

She has become quite a novelty turn in the market over this. Funny thing is she hardly ever barks at a REAL dog?
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-02-2012, 08:14 AM
such a lovely pic, he looks very impressed with himself for being so brave lol.
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by emma47 View Post
Great pic There is a stone lion on one walk we do that Ted refuses to go near but he barked at some sheep statues the first few times we went past
Thanks, lol sheep are not as scary as the lion

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Wonderful piccie! I am surprised at how dogs sometimes fear inanimate objects that just resemble animals.

My CKC spaniel was petrified of one of those china dog ornaments that you stand on the hearth. We had to stand it with its back to her or she wouldn't stop staring at it and quaking!

And Bella, my min pin goes berserk at these 'barking' dog doorstep ornaments in the local market. Everybody laughs their head off at her having a go at these statues with their WELCOME plaques hanging round there neck!

She has become quite a novelty turn in the market over this. Funny thing is she hardly ever barks at a REAL dog?
Thats funny, strange that she doesn't bark at real dogs though maybe beacause the fake ones look different to what shes used to seeing lol

Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
such a lovely pic, he looks very impressed with himself for being so brave lol.
Thankyou
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Fab pic. Duke is so handsome and love the polar bear too
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2